Tips & Tricks Need some channel feedback please c:

MemoGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2014
UK
YouTube
Hello!
I've recently been pretty stuck with how to grow my channel and am really finding it hard to get some feedback so I would really appreciate anything.
I will note before you go ahead and review, please be aware that my mic is slightly broken at the moment so there is a static noise. Sorry about that.

I would specifically like some feedback on my "TechRev" video but any other feedback is greatly appreciated.
https://www.youtube.com/user/memocoolgirl5gaming

monoman

Do animated video!
Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2014
YouTube
Hello!
I've recently been pretty stuck with how to grow my channel and am really finding it hard to get some feedback so I would really appreciate anything.
I will note before you go ahead and review, please be aware that my mic is slightly broken at the moment so there is a static noise. Sorry about that.

I would specifically like some feedback on my "TechRev" video but any other feedback is greatly appreciated.
https://www.youtube.com/user/memocoolgirl5gaming
Nice avatar and banner but you need some work on your thumbnail (Minecraft build advent series), maybe you could make them a bit different than other rather than using the same background :)
You can remove the static noise using audacity :D

MemoGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2014
UK
YouTube
Nice avatar and banner but you need some work on your thumbnail (Minecraft build advent series), maybe you could make them a bit different than other rather than using the same background :)
You can remove the static noise using audacity :D
Thanks.
I have tried using audacity but it doesn't work too well since there is literally so much static coming off of the mic. I am getting a new one soon though so all should be ok c:

MemoGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2014
UK
YouTube
Awesone content, maybe invest in some sound damping foam idk :) I suck at feedback :).

Review me :
My channel is: www.YouTube.com/c/carrexhd
I mean my latest videos. 1 week old.
Thanks!

As for you:
I like your video style, like the kinda content you create but some parts can be really boring or there is a long pause where you aren't talking or I can just hear you breathing or something xD Maybe just try to cut these parts out to make the video flow a little better or even add some background music. Also you make so many good jokes but don't follow them up with an image or some kinda clip. I don't know if you have ever watched pyrocynical but he does a similar type commentary thing to you, though when he makes a joke he cuts in some kind of clip or image, this could make your videos more entertaining to watch in my opinion c: I know you put some images in occasionally as I saw in your "Kids dating in minecraft" video, but try to do it more often.
Other than that, nice banner, work on your avatar a little and Keep up the good work c:

You've got some great channel art although I would also say your thumbnails need some work. There's a bit of static coming from your mic but as you have already said you're getting a new mic that's fine :) Another thing that may help is maybe making your facecam layout a little smaller.

In conclusion great channel!

Could you give me some feedback too?
https://www.youtube.com/c/LiquidWolfGaming/

MemoGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2014
UK
YouTube
You've got some great channel art although I would also say your thumbnails need some work. There's a bit of static coming from your mic but as you have already said you're getting a new mic that's fine :) Another thing that may help is maybe making your facecam layout a little smaller.

In conclusion great channel!

Could you give me some feedback too?
https://www.youtube.com/c/LiquidWolfGaming/
Thanks! Very helpful c:

As for you:
Work on that banner! I can see some of the lazy cropping that has gone into those images. Either try to find some already made transparent PNG's or get some higher resolution images. Your rocket league thumbnails look perfect but in the rest there is way too much going on or the text just isn't big enough to read. I can barley understand the intro on your videos, I dont know if your mumbling or you have the bass turned up on your audio mixer but try to make it clearer and the videos would be great c:
Apart from that, a nice channel. Love the logo, looks sick.

Thanks! Very helpful c:

As for you:
Work on that banner! I can see some of the lazy cropping that has gone into those images. Either try to find some already made transparent PNG's or get some higher resolution images. Your rocket league thumbnails look perfect but in the rest there is way too much going on or the text just isn't big enough to read. I can barley understand the intro on your videos, I dont know if your mumbling or you have the bass turned up on your audio mixer but try to make it clearer and the videos would be great c:
Apart from that, a nice channel. Love the logo, looks sick.

Thank you for the feedback! It may be my accent that makes it difficult to understand the intro. I've been working on the banner to try fixing the bad cropping problem recently and I'll try making the text bigger too!

Reactions: MemoGaming