Review4Review Need My Channel Reviewed

Okami-San

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 20, 2016
YouTube
Just want some feedback on my channel and maybe some helpful tips. So far iv'e been posting every day. Mainly i need comments on my commentary, i feel like i could do better but don't know how

TheMLGenies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TheMLGenies
Maybe trim down the length of the video? I think that would improve your overall watch time, but it works for some channels and doesn't for others.

I watched a bit of your newest RotMG gameplay and definitely noticed a lot of background noise as well. Would recommend putting your audio into an audio editing program like Audacity or Adobe Audition if you're fancy like that.

As for your commentary though, I don't really know what kinda vibe you're going for. If you're going for kinda like a messing around attitude then you should probably not take the game as seriously. I notice you go silent when in the middle of battle. If you're trying to show off your pro-strats or anything like that you don't need A1 commentary so don't worry about it.

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Like said above i dont really understand what your going for with your commentary style, it seems very low in energy and has almost no enthusiasm. One of the big things about commentary is that you send positive and somwhat energetic vibes out which people respond too (yes this varies on the type of video). The audio isnt great, maybe its the background or maybe the way your talking its hard to tell. I suggest looking into trying to cancel that out and putting more enthusiasm in. Also if you ofcourse can afford it or even want to maybe play a mainstream game once in a while to draw more people in, makes it better for you to get noticed somtimes. Just a suggestion. Goodluck