XBox Need Group Of People To Make Videos

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
Valid point, and we work with them, by sending them the emulator, and game, as well as tips, and a walkthrough site to help them plan routes. Everyone has a fair shot at playing, their are no losers its all for fun and charities. we do have any% runs as well.

well i might be interested because i play console games and pc games so my pc should be powerful enough to hold a emulator and obs at the same time

WePlayForThem

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2016
YouTube
WePlayForThem
well i might be interested because i play console games and pc games so my pc should be powerful enough to hold a emulator and obs at the same time
Awesome bro, here are the current lobbies open for racing, for us to start we need a minimum of 3 players the maximum is 4
List updated as of 12/29/16 9:51pm EST

~Projects In Need Of Gamers~ Games Available To Join! Minimum Players Needed 3
-Batman Returns Any% Race [Console - SNES]

- Legend of Zelda 100% Race [Console - NES] Must Get all Items, Upgrades, and Defeat All Dungeons
Player #1: SecretFrenchFry Player #2: Froazzy Player #3: Available Player #4: Available

- Super Mario Bros 1 & 2 Any% Race [Console(s) - NES/SNES]
- Super Mario Bros 3 100% Race [Consol(s) - NES/SNES] Must complete all worlds and levels, no skips, or flutes

- The Lion King Any% Race [Console - SNES] [Status - Minimum 1 more player needed]
Player #1: SecretFrenchFRy Player #2: Michael Robinson Player #3:AvailablePlayer #4: Available

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
Awesome bro, here are the current lobbies open for racing, for us to start we need a minimum of 3 players the maximum is 4
List updated as of 12/29/16 9:51pm EST

~Projects In Need Of Gamers~ Games Available To Join! Minimum Players Needed 3
-Batman Returns Any% Race [Console - SNES]

- Legend of Zelda 100% Race [Console - NES] Must Get all Items, Upgrades, and Defeat All Dungeons
Player #1: SecretFrenchFry Player #2: Froazzy Player #3: Available Player #4: Available

- Super Mario Bros 1 & 2 Any% Race [Console(s) - NES/SNES]
- Super Mario Bros 3 100% Race [Consol(s) - NES/SNES] Must complete all worlds and levels, no skips, or flutes

- The Lion King Any% Race [Console - SNES] [Status - Minimum 1 more player needed]
Player #1: SecretFrenchFRy Player #2: Michael Robinson Player #3:AvailablePlayer #4: Available

I mean i guess legend of zelda like the first one right? because it just says legend of zelda like ive played the first one just only beat the first dungeon though

WePlayForThem

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2016
YouTube
WePlayForThem
I mean i guess legend of zelda like the first one right? because it just says legend of zelda like ive played the first one just only beat the first dungeon though
Yea the Legend of Zelda on The NES to confirm you want in on this race, just add me on skype with this WP4TFreedom LOZrace I will the nsend yoou the rules and other details. I will send you the emulator and rom tomorrow morning and a walkthrough site to get you started

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
Yea the Legend of Zelda on The NES to confirm you want in on this race, just add me on skype with this WP4TFreedom LOZrace I will the nsend yoou the rules and other details. I will send you the emulator and rom tomorrow morning and a walkthrough site to get you started

wait whats your skype