GFX Need an experienced editor?

Janus Thomsen

Rising User
Apr 6, 2014
Denmark
YouTube
JanusThomsen
Hi, my name is Janus Thomsen.

I'm an experienced editor which has been working on music videos, films, movies etc. And got an Freedom! partnership a while back.
I don't have the time myself to do YouTube videos, though I do have the time to edit yours.

Editing is a very hard/long process in making YouTube videos, I know that behind self experience, and alot of people just end up not caring much about the editing process, which makes them leave their videos ''not very professional looking''. The editing a huge part of your YouTube videos, and it's something everyone of your viewers will notice if you put enough work into it.
I've been working on alot of projects both in and out of YouTube as an director, actor and editor, and if you feel like you need some professional work on your videos FOR FREE, I'd be more than happy to help you out, since it's a passion I got, and I got the time for it atm.

So if you feel like you need help for some editing in your YouTube videos, or even got some experience yourself, then contact me on the following email adress.

Contact me on:

Email: [email protected]

Thanks for reading my post. Happy productions.

Reactions: RangerElite