GFX Request Need A Improved Banner For My Main Channel

SoundEffects

Freedom! Member
Jun 2, 2015
YouTube
NOTICE ME: If you do choose to help me out and make a banner for me for free. I will put your channel on my "Sub to These Channels" module.

Who I'm Looking For: I need someone who has made banners before and is experienced in graphics. Someone that doesn't just make Minecraft banners. To cut it short, I just need someone with a good and creative mind.

What I Would Like On My Banner: Well let me start off with the reason why I want a new one. I'm getting close to 500 Subs and feel like I need to change the scenery around my channel. My banner has been the same for too long and its just irritating me now.

Back to the design of the banner, I want it in a Black and White themed banner. The background is located in the bottom of this thread with a link. In the middle, put a white circle that has "SFXandGFX" in the middle of the circle with a neat Bold Black color.
On the middle left side It says going vertically:
" Gaming [COLOR IN WHITE, NO BOLD TEXT]
Funny [COLOR IN WHITE, NO BOLD TEXT]
MLG [COLOR IN WHITE, NO BOLD TEXT]​
SFX and GFX " [COLOR IN WHITE, NO BOLD TEXT]​
On the Middle Right side it says going vertically:
" Free [COLOR IN WHITE, NO BOLD TEXT]
Mp3/MP4 [COLOR IN WHITE, NO BOLD TEXT]​
Downloads " [COLOR IN WHITE, NO BOLD TEXT]​
I think you get the point on the color. I just needed to make it clear I want all the text in white. Oh and NO CURSIVE I cannot stand that text so do it in a clean, neat font. Nothing to crazy but nothing to bland.

Background: http://www.jmtapps.com/gotya/img/bg.jpg

If You're Interested: Contact me by email: [email protected]

Last edited: