zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello Freedom Family

For those of you who are interested I have started filming a Lets Play series on the newly released Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, and have included my first video below just in case you would like to check it out. If you do enjoy the video then please don't hesitate to leave a like, comment, share or subscribe to keep up to date with all my new releases. Hope everyone enjoys

Reactions: Insanity Promotions

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I am recording this on PS4, if your interested I will be uploading the second episode later on today :)

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Haha i've set my first vid regarding Naruto Storm 4 online too today. As a fan of the series this game sure is amazing! Got everything on S rnk thus far :D
Thats pretty cool, I can't say I have been as perfect as you as I'm mainly pulling out A ranks, I will be going back over it in my own time to get all S but for now I am just enjoying making the videos and having fun with the game. Btw you know you can change the language options so its dubbed right? Oh and I gave your video a like :)

On a side note I just watched your deathmatch of creation video and on it you got an A, so im guessing you replayed it then?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
For those who are interested the second video in this Lets Play series is now live. Hope you enjoy it

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Thats pretty cool, I can't say I have been as perfect as you as I'm mainly pulling out A ranks, I will be going back over it in my own time to get all S but for now I am just enjoying making the videos and having fun with the game. Btw you know you can change the language options so its dubbed right? Oh and I gave your video a like :)

On a side note I just watched your deathmatch of creation video and on it you got an A, so im guessing you replayed it then?
Yea i replayed the mission and got the Trophy for it. For my channel i just go trough it and for S rank i replay them afterwards. Pretty tough to get S tough. You must hit all scenes on perfect and get almost to no damage :p

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Yea i replayed the mission and got the Trophy for it. For my channel i just go trough it and for S rank i replay them afterwards. Pretty tough to get S tough. You must hit all scenes on perfect and get almost to no damage :p
Same as I do then, just can't wait to see what else they are going to throw at me as most of my knowledge of Naruto comes from the earlier games, and I am loving that my channel is devoted to Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 at the minute with the exception of earlier when Gauntlet part 7 went live. :) hope you have all been enjoying the videos so far :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Same as I do then, just can't wait to see what else they are going to throw at me as most of my knowledge of Naruto comes from the earlier games, and I am loving that my channel is devoted to Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 at the minute with the exception of earlier when Gauntlet part 7 went live. :) hope you have all been enjoying the videos so far :)
I have read the whole manga and folliw the anime since beginning and watch the new episode every thursday :D
So i already know what fights are coming and man am i excited for THE fight :D
Curious to see what the season pass will add :)