Gaming My Youtube Story

Berserker

New User
Apr 3, 2015
Florida
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello my real name is Alejandro but my YT name is BerserkingGMS, or call me Berserker or call me whatever you want. I'm a 15 year old boy from Florida. I was born in Venezuela and moved to Puerto Rico when I was 1 year old, I spent almost 10 years in Puerto Rico before I moved to Florida. I found freedom on youtube when I was looking for a way to help my channel grow. I joined the forums because I wanted to make my channel grow. Most of my hobbies include playing video games and making videos on youtube with my friends while playing video games. My favorite food is chili and I started youtube in 2012 I have only gotten 27 subscribers since then and I love each and every one of them. My biggest dream is to become a game developer and help people smile, which is the reason why I created my channel. My channel is supposed to be gaming comedy, and creepypasta readings. I try to upload once a day but sometimes school and life get in the way of that. My channel is https://www.youtube.com/c/berserkerkinggms

Feb 3, 2016
United kingdom
YouTube
Hello my real name is Alejandro but my YT name is BerserkingGMS, or call me Berserker or call me whatever you want. I'm a 15 year old boy from Florida. I was born in Venezuela and moved to Puerto Rico when I was 1 year old, I spent almost 10 years in Puerto Rico before I moved to Florida. I found freedom on youtube when I was looking for a way to help my channel grow. I joined the forums because I wanted to make my channel grow. Most of my hobbies include playing video games and making videos on youtube with my friends while playing video games. My favorite food is chili and I started youtube in 2012 I have only gotten 27 subscribers since then and I love each and every one of them. My biggest dream is to become a game developer and help people smile, which is the reason why I created my channel. My channel is supposed to be gaming comedy, and creepypasta readings. I try to upload once a day but sometimes school and life get in the way of that. My channel is https://www.youtube.com/c/berserkerkinggms
Hi! I'm glad you're apart of the family! And I hope it's going well^^