During 2009 I Started Watching Youtube and Liked Watching Them Some Are Funny,Not Funny But Interesting And Sad Then I was Couraged To Start Youtube But I Didnt Since We Didnt Have The Money To Do So and I dont know how to operate since im a kid But On 2014 or 2015 I Started Youtube as Kidz Are Super Funz And Had Fun Doing How to Gaming Videos etc.... Then I Left That Channel Cause I Felt Like I was Missing Something Then I Made Techtasticalgaming Which I Changed The name to KevinsTech Cause Techtasticalgaming for me didnt have a ring to it and isnt that cool :D But i joined Freedom around 4 months ago as Techtasticalgaming Then On January I Changed To KevinsTech As you already know the reason so for a while now i was waiting for subs likes etc.... especially money i want to help my family thats also one of the reasons why i started youtube we have alot of problems and me a 11 year old kid dealing with it. Its kinda sad But With Youtube Im Happy So This is my Youtube Story more To Come :D!!! -KevinsTech

Im KevinsTech You Can Go to My Youtube channel and Sub :D If You Want I Dont Have A introduction Channel Trailer