Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Later

• No

• Total voters

Yamato GoPro

New User
Hi im Yamato, my parents met overseas in japan, and moved to Tasmania. I grew up with my 2 younger brothers, we love playing sports and make family movies. Recently I was given a GoPro Hero, I decided to do what I love doing with it, filming and sport. so I started to film me and my brothers/ friends doing what we love doing. quite recently I started my Youtube channel, and started to upload videos. I have already made 10 subscribers and hope to build up my channel even more. Freedom has really helped me with my videos, giving me tips and advice to how I can build and make a better youtube channel. it is great to have something like freedom for support and keep you going to keep making videos. I love getting likes, comments and people subscribing to my channel, please do, I will subscribe back aswell, for the appreciation. thanks for the support, and please check out my videos

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Hi im Yamato, my parents met overseas in japan, and moved to Tasmania. I grew up with my 2 younger brothers, we love playing sports and make family movies. Recently I was given a GoPro Hero, I decided to do what I love doing with it, filming and sport. so I started to film me and my brothers/ friends doing what we love doing. quite recently I started my Youtube channel, and started to upload videos. I have already made 10 subscribers and hope to build up my channel even more. Freedom has really helped me with my videos, giving me tips and advice to how I can build and make a better youtube channel. it is great to have something like freedom for support and keep you going to keep making videos. I love getting likes, comments and people subscribing to my channel, please do, I will subscribe back aswell, for the appreciation. thanks for the support, and please check out my videos
You are welcome to the family