Gaming My youtube story

Its_Loads

New User
Feb 15, 2015
YouTube
6 years ago i decided to create a YouTube channel, it didn't have to do with making content, it was normally used for commenting and liking other content creators videos. One day i decided to upload a video as it looked fun so i uploaded 3 music videos of my family member for which a year later had more that 40,000 views in total which inspired me to create a new channel and focus on what i loved most... Gaming. I started my gaming channel 5 years ago called KeepLoad for which revolved around making montages, a little while later my channel hit 500 subscribers but wasn't getting the good ratings i wanted. I left that channel to re brand myself and bring better and new content. I moved to my current channel (Loadgaminghub) for which right now has 840+ subscribers with a great fan base. How did i get this far? well at first i started uploading commentaries and lets plays/walkthroughs of different popular games. I shared my channel with a bunch of different friends over the internet and people i saw. After my channel hitting 300 subscribers in about 2 years (Yes i know its bad) i decided to up my content creating game and put more effort into my videos. I also decided to start up a shoutout sunday series helping my subscribers grow for which brought A LOT of different smaller channels to my channel. Before i knew it i was past 800 subscribers in 4 months gaining around 50+ likes and 70+ comments a video. Its slowed down now but i still have the motivation to hit the big 1000 subscribers soon. Social blade predicts i will hit 1000 subscribers in 3 months just before my Birthday therefore i am still on the grind. Come and check out my channel if you liked my story and want to see it for your self :D

www.youtube.com/loadgaminghub