Entertainment My YouTube story and how I was almost about to give up!

TurboSauce [GD]

New User
Nov 28, 2015
YouTube is something I love. Lots of people entertaining me with hilarious jokes, gameplays, etc... I wanted to make my own channel, I made my channel, but I took soooo long to find a good name. After like 6 days or so, I found a name lots of people liked : TurboSauce. It wasn't that good, but I'd say it's the best name I've got :D! So then I chose a game, I tried TF2, but I didn't get any views what so ever... Yeah... That's when I realized that I should quit YouTube... AND I DID!! But after a few months, I found a new game, Geometry Dash, I found out i'm very skilled at it! I finished all the RopTop levels and one of the hardest levels!! Then I found out I should probably record Geometry Dash because I want to show the world how good I am at this game, but I realize that I won't get popular for just completing levels, I need to make something to get thousands of attention... So I thought of a tutorial NO ONE has done, it was a tutorial on "How to make a Boss Battle in Geometry Dash" The moment I posted that video I realize that that was the key to growing my channel, tutorials that hasn't been done, so I made 3 more! And my friend suggested to me "You should join Freedom!, they are one of the best partnerships in the world!"... So I checked it out AND I joined, when I joined, I thought "why am I here... This isn't helping me..." So I was requesting to leave freedom. Luckily I found out MORE about freedom, this isn't just a partnership, it's a group of people helping each other to grow their channels :)! And that's my story! I've hit 600 subscribers today, and I made over 170 friends in Geometry Dash :DDD! Thank you YouTube and Freedom! for helping me getting me this far! Without you 2, I wouldn't have this many friends! And I wouldn't have grown into YouTube this much!

TurboSauce [GD]

New User
Nov 28, 2015
I almost forgot to say XD that I had a goal in my YouTube life! And that's to get over 500 subscribers and 50,000 views! Because of making tutorials that people haven't made, I reached my all time goal :D! Again, thank you sooo much Freedom for helping me in this journey!