Entertainment My YouTube channel

(Vote after you watch at least 1 video please) How was it?

• It's OK.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could be better.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NikeDebuts2K15

Shoe Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
YouTube
Hey FMS! Welcome to Freedom and the Freedom Forums! I like both your channels and they both look like they have hilarious videos! I subscribed to both of your channels and look forward to watching some of your videos after writing this! Subscribing back is always appreciated too. Good luck growing!
NikeDebuts

Reactions: FM5

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @FM5,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Super Mario 64 is a game that's aged very well over the years, it's cool seeing that people still enjoy it! When did you first pick up Super Mario 64 and how did you find out about it? :) I wasn't around when Super Mario 64 was released and was a big thing so unfortunately I missed out on a lot of the hype around that game, but I did get to play the DS version after seeing some YouTube videos about the best DS games and I really enjoyed it!

Now that we know some background about your channel, please tell us a bit about yourself, I'm sure the community would like to get to know you better! Consider the introduction template if you need a place to start for ideas.

Click here to view the introduction template!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Reactions: FM5

FM5

New User
Oct 29, 2015
Hi @FM5,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Super Mario 64 is a game that's aged very well over the years, it's cool seeing that people still enjoy it! When did you first pick up Super Mario 64 and how did you find out about it? :) I wasn't around when Super Mario 64 was released and was a big thing so unfortunately I missed out on a lot of the hype around that game, but I did get to play the DS version after seeing some YouTube videos about the best DS games and I really enjoyed it!

Now that we know some background about your channel, please tell us a bit about yourself, I'm sure the community would like to get to know you better! Consider the introduction template if you need a place to start for ideas.

Click here to view the introduction template!

I look forward to seeing you around!
Ok then. First of all, I am Colombian, but I do speak English very well. I am young. I'm 13, but I know how to run a channel. Well, this is not too private, since a dude commented my real name on one of my videos. My real name is Pablo Gómez. I won't talk about my family to protect them (just in case) but I do have a cat called Jack. I love videogames and I play them since I was 3. My first console was an NES for a few time and then I switched to the Gameboy. My favorite games are: 1. The Super Mario series. 2. Team Fortress 2. 3. Minecraft and Terraria. 4. GMod.
What I am not interested on is: 1. Football (just a bit). 2. MLP. 3. FNaF. 4. Call of Duty/Battlefield. 5. FIFA/PES. And yeah, I found out SM64 when I was like 5, but thanks to SMG4 I learned that you can do a lot amazing stuff other than playing in that game. Well, that was some info I wanted to share.[DOUBLEPOST=1446294323][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey FMS! Welcome to Freedom and the Freedom Forums! I like both your channels and they both look like they have hilarious videos! I subscribed to both of your channels and look forward to watching some of your videos after writing this! Subscribing back is always appreciated too. Good luck growing!
NikeDebuts
I appreciate it. I'm going to check your channel.

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Ok then. First of all, I am Colombian, but I do speak English very well. I am young. I'm 13, but I know how to run a channel. Well, this is not too private, since a dude commented my real name on one of my videos. My real name is Pablo Gómez. I won't talk about my family to protect them (just in case) but I do have a cat called Jack. I love videogames and I play them since I was 3. My first console was an NES for a few time and then I switched to the Gameboy. My favorite games are: 1. The Super Mario series. 2. Team Fortress 2. 3. Minecraft and Terraria. 4. GMod.
What I am not interested on is: 1. Football (just a bit). 2. MLP. 3. FNaF. 4. Call of Duty/Battlefield. 5. FIFA/PES. And yeah, I found out SM64 when I was like 5, but thanks to SMG4 I learned that you can do a lot amazing stuff other than playing in that game. Well, that was some info I wanted to share.[DOUBLEPOST=1446294323][/DOUBLEPOST]
I appreciate it. I'm going to check your channel.
Nice! :) I never owned a Gameboy although I really wanted one as a child and eventually I got a DS and played some Gameboy games on that device.

Minecraft and Terraria are both great games! I still play Minecraft but it's been a while since I've played Terraria, I miss that game.