Gaming My second channel

MiniXtemperZ

Rising User
May 30, 2014
YouTube
My name is callum but I go by the name ApexFrisk on youtube I am from the uk and I'm 16 But only sound about 5 lol. I started YouTube because I just love to play games and want to share my gaming experience with others round the world. I am into different types of games not just one, these are games such as GTAV call of duty Minecraft and much more, I usually upload around 5pm uk time and upload every so often I'm am looking to upload daily but it is sometimes hard because I go collage as well, unfortunately. I have to say my biggest dream is to be ether a game designer or a content creator. Also I would like to mention that I would love to do videos with other creators around the same age so if this is what you also want to do drop a reply down below or a direct message. Well I think that's everything to say so thanks and have a lovely day :)

Channel link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj7_8yRj_b5diUxGtQJpwpg/feed

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Lol I suffer from voice issues too man! Most of my pals on PSN still don't think I'm Asian to this day... xD Been seeing a lot of new members from the UK lately which is awesome cuz some of my bestest Youtube buds are from there :D How does one manage to balance out college and Youtubing? I've been asking myself that for the past 2 years xP

Anyways welcome to Freedom Callum :) Those are some solid games on your list, but as a daily Youtuber to another I would actually recommend you don't do it. Like you said getting a video up every day can be a nightmare sometime, and I think every other day is plenty :] I only do it cuz of some promise/commitment thing I made over a year ago and now it's just a bad habit x) Best of luck with college man, and have an awesome day! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Reactions: Row

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hey Callum!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
I'm 16 But only sound about 5 lol.
This is a common problem around here XD

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Learn how to add a link to your channel below your signature here (fix that error below your post!)
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom! (@BodaciousBrosGaming you might wanna check this too XD)
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Last edited:

MiniXtemperZ

Rising User
May 30, 2014
YouTube
:DCheers brandon really helps out stuff like that and I guess your right every other day is good as well I will probably do this from now on. And I see your doing well on YouTube mate its good stuff keep up the good work :)

Reactions: BodaciousBrosGaming