My Resignation

Pskovanion

Dutch Moderator
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Dear Freedom community,

Today im resigning from my position as forum moderator. I have been thinking about this decision for a while and after postponing it for a while i think it is finally time to leave the team, probably for good this time.

I havent been as active as i used to be the past few weeks, and this is due to a lack of motivation and time. I am simply too busy with things in my personal life to be a real asset to the moderating team in the near future and that's why i decided to make room for other, more dedicated people in the team.

The past 3 years i have been here were an absolute blast. I enjoyed all the moments i've had with this community, the good and the bad. I have had a lot of interesting, funny, but also frustrating conversations with a lot of members of the community, and i dont regret a single one of them! Thanks to everyone for making this community what it is today!

A special thanks to the people who have been my colleagues the past few years and months. I have always enjoyed working on the moderating team and i would have lost my motivation a lot earlier if we didnt have a team as motivated and passionate as we have now. While some of my less recent colleagues have already left and probably wont read this, this thanks goes to them as well!

Ill certainly log in every now and then and comment on a few threads, but this will be my final thread as a moderator!

Goodbye everyone,
Pskovanion

Last edited:

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Dear Freedom community,

Today im resigning from my position as forum moderator. I have been thinking about this decision for a while and after postponing it for a while i think it is finally time to leave the team, probably for good this time.

I havent been as active as i used to be the past few weeks, and this is due to a lack of motivation and time. I am simply too busy with things in my personal life to be a real asset to the moderating team in the near future and that's why i decided to make room for other, more dedicated people in the team.

The past 3 years i have been here we're an absolute blast. I enjoyed all the moments i've had with this community, the good and the bad. I have had a lot of interesting, funny, frustrating conversation with a lot of members of the community, and i dont regret a single one of them! Thanks to everyone for making this community what it is today!

A special thanks to the people who have been my colleagues the past few years and months. I have always enjoyed working on the moderating team and i would have lost my motivation a lot earlier if we didnt have a team as motivated and passionate as we have now. While some of my less recent colleagues have already left and probably wont read this, this thanks goes to them as well!

Ill certainly log in every now and then and comment on a few threads, but this will be my final thread as a moderator!

Goodbye everyone,
Pskovanion

You have been a great member of the forum team and ensured a great community experience for us. I'm sure everyone greatly appreciates your contributions. It's sad to see you go step down. I would like to wish you the best of luck for your future endeavours and hope to see you around the forums!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Sometimes time can be limited, unfortunately for us that means one of our dedicated members of the moderation team had no choice but to resign. You have helped me many times, back when I wasn't part of the team and then when I joined, this is something I will never forget.

As much as I want to say 'don't go' - It is something that I will need to deal with moving forward.
Good luck for the future!

Reactions: Pskovanion and LW

IDubHD

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 23, 2015
YouTube
Dear Freedom community,

The past 3 years i have been here were an absolute blast. I enjoyed all the moments i've had with this community, the good and the bad. I have had a lot of interesting, funny, but also frustrating conversations with a lot of members of the community, and i dont regret a single one of them! Thanks to everyone for making this community what it is today!

Goodbye everyone,
Pskovanion
you will be missed :(

MrmappyINOF

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 25, 2014
YouTube
OneGrnd
It's been really nice seeing you around. I was originally MrmappyINOF when I joined Freedom but throughout the past two years i've pretty much been absent from the Freedom Forums. I still remember the days when the online chat was used often but now it's pretty dead. It's been nice to see you around here the past three years i've been here (jeez, that's scary to think about)

Reactions: Pskovanion

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
It's been really nice seeing you around. I was originally MrmappyINOF when I joined Freedom but throughout the past two years i've pretty much been absent from the Freedom Forums. I still remember the days when the online chat was used often but now it's pretty dead. It's been nice to see you around here the past three years i've been here (jeez, that's scary to think about)
Well we can all try reviving chat right? ;)

katlyn

New User
Apr 26, 2017
You have been a great member of the forum team and ensured a great community experience for us. I'm sure everyone greatly appreciates your contributions. It's sad to see you go step down. I would like to wish you the best of luck for your future endeavours and hope to see you around the forums!
how do i post something in a forum

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I'm very sorry to see you go, you have always been a big help to me when I was first starting out on the forums, and when I was introduced to the forum team. I really appreciate all the hard work you have done on the forums, and wish you all the best for the future. Please don't be a stranger[DOUBLEPOST=1493195059][/DOUBLEPOST]
how do i post something in a forum
Certain threads are only available to full members of the forums, more information on that can be found - here. As for the general rule of thumb, of how to post on the threads, you can follow the guide below
1) Find a thread you wish to comment / post on
2) If this is a comment you wish to make, and not a whole new thread then click on one of the threads you already see listed and then then scroll down the page until you see the "write your reply" message box, type what you want to say here and then click the blue 'post reply' button

The process is ever so slightly different if you wish to make a thread but I shall outline this as well
1) Find an area of the forums you wish to contribute to, for example the milestone / achievement section
2) Instead of clicking on an individual, listed, thread click on the 'post new thread' button, which is at the top right of the page
3) Start filling in the information you wish to outline, question you need to ask or whatever you would like the thread to do / outline
4) Once you are done then click the 'Create Thread' button at the bottom

Last edited: