Gaming My Introduction

Naseer Shannon

New User
Oct 22, 2015
YouTube
Hi my name is Naseer. My YouTube handle is RichHomieNas. I am new to Freedom and I am looking to meet more people and expand my channel. Best of luck to everyone.

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Hey @Naseer Shannon,

Welcome to Freedom!! So glad that you wanna meet more people, you definitely came to the right spot :)

Could you please tell us a bit more about yourself? You can use the template here to help yourself. You may edit the thread when you're ready, I cannot wait to see it!

Thanks! ;P

Naseer Shannon

New User
Oct 22, 2015
YouTube
Your name: My name is Naseer but you can just call me Nas.
(Optional) Where are you from?: Im from Maryland.
(Optional) How old are you?: I am 18 years old.
How did you find Freedom!? I found Freedom from subscribing to SubTheGamer and following his link.
What made you join our forums?: I wanted to get my channel known and meet new people.
What are you hobbies?: I play video games and sports such as basketball, football, and baseball.
What is your favorite food? I love Mexican food like tacos and Chipotle is my favorite place to eat.
Why did you start YouTube? I started YouTube because it is a good hobby for me and I enjoy playing video games.
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream WAS to become a star basketball player but now my dream is to just be a successful person and be able to survive on my own easily.
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channel.
What kind of content do you upload? I upload video games such as Madden but I will later upload games like Call of Duty Nba2k and Grand Theft Auto.
When do you upload?: I upload as much as I can because I am usually a little busy with school but I try to get out as many videos as possible.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg1MNzQhimey33xiZrMknEw
I do not have many subscribers because I am just starting to upload videos but I hope to grow my audience and meet new people to subscribe to.

Reactions: Bryan

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Your name: My name is Naseer but you can just call me Nas.
(Optional) Where are you from?: Im from Maryland.
(Optional) How old are you?: I am 18 years old.
How did you find Freedom!? I found Freedom from subscribing to SubTheGamer and following his link.
What made you join our forums?: I wanted to get my channel known and meet new people.
What are you hobbies?: I play video games and sports such as basketball, football, and baseball.
What is your favorite food? I love Mexican food like tacos and Chipotle is my favorite place to eat.
Why did you start YouTube? I started YouTube because it is a good hobby for me and I enjoy playing video games.
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream WAS to become a star basketball player but now my dream is to just be a successful person and be able to survive on my own easily.
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channel.
What kind of content do you upload? I upload video games such as Madden but I will later upload games like Call of Duty Nba2k and Grand Theft Auto.
When do you upload?: I upload as much as I can because I am usually a little busy with school but I try to get out as many videos as possible.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg1MNzQhimey33xiZrMknEw
I do not have many subscribers because I am just starting to upload videos but I hope to grow my audience and meet new people to subscribe to.

Thank you so much for using the template that I provided!

I love this, I can totally relate to you bro. I love basketball as well and my dream was to be a professional basketball player but not anymore. I too love to play NBA 2K and GTA, I watched a bit of STG, he's a great YouTuber. What's your favourite NBA team? Mine are the Raptors, I live in Canada so :p

Naseer Shannon

New User
Oct 22, 2015
YouTube
No problem man, my favorite team is the Lakers. I'm willing to take any advice i can get. You have any YouTube tips for me?[DOUBLEPOST=1445996188][/DOUBLEPOST]No problem man, my favorite team is the Lakers. I'm willing to take any advice i can get. You have any YouTube tips for me?

russd3x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2015
Europe
YouTube
You do it on the pc right? If so hit me up plan to make videos of the same sort. NBA, Cod, etc. And basketball has got to be my favorite sport XD

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
No problem man, my favorite team is the Lakers. I'm willing to take any advice i can get. You have any YouTube tips for me?[DOUBLEPOST=1445996188][/DOUBLEPOST]No problem man, my favorite team is the Lakers. I'm willing to take any advice i can get. You have any YouTube tips for me?

A Lakers fan eh? Do you live in L.A?

By the way, some quick advice: you should invest in buying a better microphone, I recommend the Blue Snowball, it's cheap and really good. Also you should try making your intro shorter, I find it too longer (for me at least).

You can get feedback on your videos in the Video Critique section of the forums! You should check it out :)