Gaming My introduction to you all!

Zasphas

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
Florida
YouTube
Hello there my name is James Hill but on youtube I am known as Zasphas. I started my channel back in 2013 but I have been apart of youtube since 2008 doing youtube videos with my friend on his channel during that time. Zasphas was not my first attempt to have my own youtube channel as I had made other channels before in the years 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012. However I never really got used to any of the usernames that I had for those channels and I either ended up giving up on the channels or deleting them altogether. I was at a loss but then one day I was watching a video that my friend had recommended to me. It was a creepy pasta video which is basically a scary story told on the internet. The name of this video was title Zasphas due to the story having the same name. After watching the video I thought to myself that Zasphas was a really good name for a youtube channel. So I did some research and asked the original creator of the story if I could make a youtube channel based off of the name Zasphas and she said that it was fine with here and thus Zasphas was born! Now my time on youtube has not been the easiest of sailing. Through the years there have been many times when I thought that I should give up on youtube and focus on other things in life that in my mind would be better uses of my time then making silly gaming videos for the internet. There were even times when I would take months at a time away from youtube and focus on other things. However I always found myself coming back to youtube and making more videos as time went on. I am now trying to upload everyday and am at 1287 subscribers! I cannot believe the kindness that the freedom family shows and I cannot wait to meet and work with other youtubers on this forum!

From,
James Hill (Zasphas)

Bink

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 26, 2016
YouTube
Hello there my name is James Hill but on youtube I am known as Zasphas. I started my channel back in 2013 but I have been apart of youtube since 2008 doing youtube videos with my friend on his channel during that time. Zasphas was not my first attempt to have my own youtube channel as I had made other channels before in the years 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012. However I never really got used to any of the usernames that I had for those channels and I either ended up giving up on the channels or deleting them altogether. I was at a loss but then one day I was watching a video that my friend had recommended to me. It was a creepy pasta video which is basically a scary story told on the internet. The name of this video was title Zasphas due to the story having the same name. After watching the video I thought to myself that Zasphas was a really good name for a youtube channel. So I did some research and asked the original creator of the story if I could make a youtube channel based off of the name Zasphas and she said that it was fine with here and thus Zasphas was born! Now my time on youtube has not been the easiest of sailing. Through the years there have been many times when I thought that I should give up on youtube and focus on other things in life that in my mind would be better uses of my time then making silly gaming videos for the internet. There were even times when I would take months at a time away from youtube and focus on other things. However I always found myself coming back to youtube and making more videos as time went on. I am now trying to upload everyday and am at 1287 subscribers! I cannot believe the kindness that the freedom family shows and I cannot wait to meet and work with other youtubers on this forum!

From,
James Hill (Zasphas)
Nice way to think of a youtube channel name! Now all you have to do is play scary games to bring it full circle :D. Nice channel though man

Zasphas

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
Florida
YouTube
Nice way to think of a youtube channel name! Now all you have to do is play scary games to bring it full circle :D. Nice channel though man
Thanks man I appreciate it! Yeah man I tried the whole scary games thing but it was way too much for me XD

Bink

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 26, 2016
YouTube
Thanks man I appreciate it! Yeah man I tried the whole scary games thing but it was way too much for me XD
I know lol, i'm terrible with scary games, that's why I keep it to league and such