Gaming My Gaming Channel!

IDz Temperzz

NRGPlays
Freedom! Member
Oct 26, 2014
United Kingdom
Nathan_Edits
Hey people my name's Nathan and I love to play lots of different games! For example:
COD
GTA 5
Fifa 16
and many more in the future! I hope you like what I do and maybe check out some of my content and tell me what you think and suggest improvements and tips? Thanks!
It would also mean so much if you could check out my channel and maybe even subscribe? ;) It would be an amazing Christmas present if I could reach 250 subscribers by Christmas! Thanks for reading and here's my channel!:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ongrU58j73vtu6rDKgcnQ

Last edited:
Reactions: Nuke

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

I think that you should introduce yourself a little bit more so that we can know more about you and what you do , and that can be simply done by taking the Intro Template on the Sticky Threads in this forum , so just edit your thread , and you're good to go :D

However , your channel is really great in many terms , but i think that you should improve some things in the future so that you get more attention on your videos starting from the Thumbnails which are really important to attract attention toward your videos whenever someone searches for FIFA gameplays , or any other video that you create. Second , i think that you should adjust your audio by editing and improving it , and i see that you got the Blue Snowball which is a great mic for a start , but i think that the mic alone doesn't do where you need to adjust you audio by removing the noises that this mic picks , so i recommend you to download Audacity which is an audio editing software which can really help you improve your audio :D , and Finally , i think that you should also work on the commentary , and drop that shyness and hesitation in the future because energy and enthusiasm can attract engagement on your videos :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU :D , and note that you don't have to do these things right now , but you really want to do that in the future because its going to really help you as you grow :D

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
in audacity terms i think this video will really help you :D

on the thumbnails i think that you should gather components from google maybe , and try to pull out some good ones , and make your thumbnails , but if you don't have an idea of how to do that then you should take a look on other people , and get inspired by them , and that is exactly what improved my thumbnails throughout the pass months :D

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Hey people my name's Nathan and I love to play lots of different games! For example:
COD
GTA 5
Fifa 16
and many more in the future! I hope you like what I do and maybe check out some of my content and tell me what you think and suggest improvements and tips? Thanks!
It would also mean so much if you could check out my channel and maybe even subscribe? ;) It would be an amazing Christmas present if I could reach 250 subscribers by Christmas! Thanks for reading and here's my channel!:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ongrU58j73vtu6rDKgcnQ
Welcome, you sound dedicated and I wish you the best of luck with your channel :)
I do gaming videos as well, it's a lot of fun :)