Subscriber Milestone My First Quarter of 100

OneBarRouter

Rising User
Mar 4, 2016
Hello everyone,

I know this might not mean much to most people, but I just recently reached 25 subscribers. This channel has grown faster than I expected, and I have unending gratitude for those who have supported me. I love everyone here, and would really like to grow with you all and the rest of the YouTube community in the next few years to come! I sincerely owe those who have helped me, and I can't wait until I hit triple digits!

Love you all,
Router

OneBarRouter

Rising User
Mar 4, 2016
Your content is actually really good, all I can think of is tidying up your thumbnails a bit more. Keep it up.
Thanks a lot :D
I have been trying to save up for photoshop. Once I get that, my thumbnails will be noice x 1
Thanks for the support once again! :D

ZichnesS

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
Atlanta
YouTube
Hello everyone,

I know this might not mean much to most people, but I just recently reached 25 subscribers. This channel has grown faster than I expected, and I have unending gratitude for those who have supported me. I love everyone here, and would really like to grow with you all and the rest of the YouTube community in the next few years to come! I sincerely owe those who have helped me, and I can't wait until I hit triple digits!

Love you all,
Router
And a bit more ! Great job i just reached 10 :)