Tips & Tricks My Channel is not growing

Hari Lakshman

New User
Jan 28, 2016
I made this channel for the sole purpose of reviewing android games and I cannot deviate from that
Is there anything else that I must do to improve my content

kensta fps games

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
its your channel.... the problem i see here is you are doing these VIDEOS for the people (yourself to get :) about subs/likes) mayb if u stop thinking like this and just make it fun while editing the videos and thinking of the ideas for the videos etc etc keep pushing your videos / chan and content and u will continue to grow but to be honest your post makes me think your new to online? or youtube? watch some videos to see how youtube works and understand how it works etc etc before getting down about subs :) if u are happy your subs are happy :) /content .. i hope this makes sense

Hari Lakshman

New User
Jan 28, 2016
its your channel.... the problem i see here is you are doing these VIDEOS for the people (yourself to get :) about subs/likes) mayb if u stop thinking like this and just make it fun while editing the videos and thinking of the ideas for the videos etc etc keep pushing your videos / chan and content and u will continue to grow but to be honest your post makes me think your new to online? or youtube? watch some videos to see how youtube works and understand how it works etc etc before getting down about subs :) if u are happy your subs are happy :) /content .. i hope this makes sense
I always did my videos solely for the people(always did it because it made me happy), but my only concern is that it's been nearly 2 years and I haven't reached my goals(I have very little)

General Taggart

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I made this channel for the sole purpose of reviewing android games and I cannot deviate from that
Is there anything else that I must do to improve my content

If you have some friends that want to appear on your videos. Why don't ask them to give another opinion in part of your videos, you can even discuss with your friends about the game you are reviewing with another video. This will support your your main video and it is not so far from your original content.

Reactions: kensta fps games