Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
well i saw it in one on your videos and it works well xD
fit the videos well :)
mine just like 3 sentences lol
Hah, I just write 2-3 paragraphs depending on the topic at hand. If the video is shorter, I might write less depending on what's going on. Side note, I need to head to work soon, but again, I hope you can adjust to freedom easily! If you have any questions, be sure to let everybody know ^^

Three sentences are a lot more than the typical one or less most people do :p

Kevin Budiman

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2016
Indonesia
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Hah, I just write 2-3 paragraphs depending on the topic at hand. If the video is shorter, I might write less depending on what's going on. Side note, I need to head to work soon, but again, I hope you can adjust to freedom easily! If you have any questions, be sure to let everybody know ^^

Hahaha thank you. Its been a good forum so far and i enjoyed it :D

Cadillac9998

Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
New Jersey
YouTube
Cadillac_Gaming

Hey Matt think you can take a look at my channel and help me improve?

Izaak.L

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2015
York, Pennsylvania
literallylowd
Welcome to the Forums lad, Being apart of a network is a great way to find help for youtube things. We at First Order Entertainment try to help all channels going for entertainment. We even have a easy to use Shoutout system which can be found below.

IF your looking for channel help, you can message us or even check the first link which has a guide made by a YouTube Growth Professional and Zonda our boss.

Reactions: Denis Amazing Mixes

Kevin Budiman

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2016
Indonesia
www.facebook.com
YouTube
You are welcome.

Sorry. I'm New :))) Can't post links yet. I will do that is soon is I can:) Thank you
Heard your remixes :) like it and good job

Welcome to the Forums lad, Being apart of a network is a great way to find help for youtube things. We at First Order Entertainment try to help all channels going for entertainment. We even have a easy to use Shoutout system which can be found below.

IF your looking for channel help, you can message us or even check the first link which has a guide made by a YouTube Growth Professional and Zonda our boss.
Thanks man :) will def check out your channel and see the shoutout :)

Reactions: Denis Amazing Mixes