Gaming Must Read!!

JavaPlayzPC

New User
Jan 1, 2016
Hey! My name Is Java and im newer to youtube! Im really excited to start recording my gameplay, but i need a capture card :(. Im trying my best to get one but the elgatos are kinda expensive for me just starting out, so im ooking into some other brands.
Im 14 years old and in 9th grade! I LOVE Ziovo and he was a realy big help and inspiration to me.
I would realy like all of you reading this to go check out my channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCANuGU_YO5R0ZHabirAiMeA
bc i have set some goals for my channel that I would love to accomplish by the end of the new year!
2016 Goal:
- 2000 subs
-Improved video quality
-Start making some sort of revenue (no matter how much)
Its been Java here and i'll see you guys next time!

FRESH Network

Rising User
Oct 19, 2014
freshnetwork.tk
YouTube
Hi JavaPlayzPC!

Great to see that you have a passion for creating YouTube Gaming videos - welcome to the Freedom! forums and the family, funnily enough it is exactly everyone else's passion too so you are in the right place.

From looking at your channel, it look like you are off to a good start with your intro videos on your channel - you just need some gaming content now. As a suggestion, if you cannot afford a premium capture device, there are plenty of cheaper alternatives on the internet in which you could easily acquire to start creating some great content - if not, would PC maybe be a possibility as capturing PC gaming is far easier and cheaper?

Krakingamer

Freedom! Member
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the community. Your goals are very high so if I see you in the future I am going to hold you to it :p. But there are cheaper things other than elgoto like a capture card, YouTube is the best source for information so search some things up.