GFX Music App Design Speedart

Ross L Designs

Respected User
May 15, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
Hey everyone I've just started uploading again on my channel aiming for weekly uploads from now on, my latest upload is of a music app design speedart made with Photoshop, it would be awesome if you could check it out and maybe give me some feedback with what you think!

Reactions: Tdancetv2

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Very nice!

I liked how you went with a consistent colour palette. :) I've never seen an app design speed art but I should really check more out, this one was quite interesting to watch!

One thing that I found a little strange was the size of the search bar, it seemed quite small for an iPhone app. Also at 1:16 you should've taken the measurement of those icons in pixels, that way you don't have to overlap the images with each other in order to get an accurate ratio.

Keep up the good work @jadesgraphics!

Ross L Designs

Respected User
May 15, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
Very nice!

I liked how you went with a consistent colour palette. :) I've never seen an app design speed art but I should really check more out, this one was quite interesting to watch!

One thing that I found a little strange was the size of the search bar, it seemed quite small for an iPhone app. Also at 1:16 you should've taken the measurement of those icons in pixels, that way you don't have to overlap the images with each other in order to get an accurate ratio.

Keep up the good work @jadesgraphics!

aha yeah that was quite a pain getting them the same size lol :p Yeah now that you mention it, it is rather small will change that for sure.

Also thanks for the feedback, always looking for ways to improve, I might start taking suggestions and what people would like to see more of, so if there is anything in particular that you would think would be good I'm all ears :)[DOUBLEPOST=1453623542][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nice dude!!!

Thank you :)

Cherry Mayne

Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2014
YouTube
aha yeah that was quite a pain getting them the same size lol :p Yeah now that you mention it, it is rather small will change that for sure.

Also thanks for the feedback, always looking for ways to improve, I might start taking suggestions and what people would like to see more of, so if there is anything in particular that you would think would be good I'm all ears :)[DOUBLEPOST=1453623542][/DOUBLEPOST]

No problem dawg

Reactions: Ross L Designs

Tdancetv2

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 21, 2016
Texas
freedom.community.tm
YouTube

Just earned a sub awesome