Krimson Cobra

Rising User
Sep 9, 2014
Colorado
YouTube
Your name: Dakota

Where are you from?: Colorado

(Optional) How old are you?: 21

How did you find Freedom!?: An old member of Freedom recommended it to me!

What made you join our forums?: Looking for support for the lack there of a learn more button in my youtube dashboard

What are your hobbies?: I am currently training 2-3 times a day for an upcoming Muay Thai fight and am very excited about it. I also am a purple belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and am looking forward to the day I become the greatest Lightweight champion in UFC's history! But obviously I have some time before I get there!

What is your favorite food?: Its my favorite and my biggest weakness Chocolate!!!!

Why did you start YouTube?: I enjoyed watching a few other channels who played video games and had created a really solid and fun community through their Youtube as well as their live streams and it has since been a dream of mine to create the biggest most loving and fun internet family that I can possibly create!

(Optional)What is your biggest dream?: I have a lot of big dreams obviously if you didnt see that I want to become the UFC's greatest fighter ever. But I also would like to have a great following no only on YouTube and Twitch but also from my fighting career! I would like to be able to do event signings one day holding my championship belt while talking to one of the family members/online fans about a video or stream the saw the other day and how much fun it was!

What kind of channel do you run?: I'm going to be running a gaming based channel, I stream a lot as its easier for me than recording game content alone, so quite a bit of my content will come from said streams!

What kind of content do you upload?: I'll be uploading Gaming videos and possibly some of my fighting videos as well when they happen!!!

When do you upload?: I attempt to upload videos at a minimum of 5 times a week (as of 1/15/2016)

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4I6U9aXoQ45KchR_9Opr1A

GoNattsu

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2016
Tampa
www.gonattsu.com
YouTube
Welcome to the forum, I'm having the same issue with the learn more button. Have you submitted a ticket? Also, you should really consider adding fight tutorials and workout videos. Just saying it's the new year and everyone is trying to get in shape.

Krimson Cobra

Rising User
Sep 9, 2014
Colorado
YouTube
Welcome to the forum, I'm having the same issue with the learn more button. Have you submitted a ticket? Also, you should really consider adding fight tutorials and workout videos. Just saying it's the new year and everyone is trying to get in shape.

Love the idea on fight tutorials and workout instructional Might have to give them a try! Thanks everyone for all the welcomes :D

Reaper Strain X

Rising User
Jan 17, 2016
Kentucky
YouTube
Thats awesome welcome to the community brother I hope you gain lots of subs and we can network sometime glad to have you here and your channel is great by the way! Welcome...

Krimson Cobra

Rising User
Sep 9, 2014
Colorado
YouTube
Thats awesome welcome to the community brother I hope you gain lots of subs and we can network sometime glad to have you here and your channel is great by the way! Welcome...

Thanks SO MUCH! Love the support here would love to do anything possible to help you grow as well, maybe we could get a collab going some time on some games!!!