Entertainment Motion Bros Introductions

Motion Bros

New User
Dec 15, 2015
YouTube
We are two hobbyist animators that just started on YouTube we plan to get better gear and other stuff to promote our channel. The Main reason we joined freedom is because we wanted to get help so we can grow and get help and support from thee community and staff member at freedom. We didnt need to make money we needed advice and help to help us grow to be more popular.

Our names are
Patrick
Joey

We found this partnership online by many reviews and we thought this was the best place to start out and we plan to stay and be loyal to the rules

We will do a lot of stop animation and probably some cartoon animation from adobe

Thank you for your time reading this!

Reactions: Nuke

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Motion Bros,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Getting new gear and equipment for your hobbies is one of the most exciting things in my opinion, I always get really hyped when a new camera, lens, microphone, etc. arrives. :D What gear have you guys been looking at, computer hardware upgrades? I imagine you'd need a pretty beefy computer for larger animations.

You should drop by some of the discussion sections if you haven't already, interacting with a community of like-minded content creators can really boost your motivation and it's a good source of inspiration!

Click here to get an overview of the General Forums!

I look forward to seeing you guys around, don't forget to link us to your YouTube channel so we can check out some of your works!

Reactions: Nuke

Motion Bros

New User
Dec 15, 2015
YouTube
Hi @Motion Bros,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Getting new gear and equipment for your hobbies is one of the most exciting things in my opinion, I always get really hyped when a new camera, lens, microphone, etc. arrives. :D What gear have you guys been looking at, computer hardware upgrades? I imagine you'd need a pretty beefy computer for larger animations.

You should drop by some of the discussion sections if you haven't already, interacting with a community of like-minded content creators can really boost your motivation and it's a good source of inspiration!

Click here to get an overview of the General Forums!

I look forward to seeing you guys around, don't forget to link us to your YouTube channel so we can check out some of your works!

Well I am geting the new retina make and I have a nikon camera to use which i didnt have at the time but now I do!. I made a home made studio from foam boards from micheals and I am getting lamps for lighting

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
We are two hobbyist animators that just started on YouTube we plan to get better gear and other stuff to promote our channel. The Main reason we joined freedom is because we wanted to get help so we can grow and get help and support from thee community and staff member at freedom. We didnt need to make money we needed advice and help to help us grow to be more popular.

Our names are
Patrick
Joey

We found this partnership online by many reviews and we thought this was the best place to start out and we plan to stay and be loyal to the rules

We will do a lot of stop animation and probably some cartoon animation from adobe

Thank you for your time reading this!
Welcome and good luck with your channel @Motion Bros :)