Not open for further replies.

Hungry4Games

Mar 15, 2016
Belgium
twitter.com
YouTube
Hello,

I'm in a bit of a pickle here.
My youtube channel is Partner Verified, and in good standing, but my monetization has been suspended for 30 days by Google due to "invalid activity" (what I figure is that my kid probably clicked an add on one of my videos this weekend when I let him on my Rig)
I know it's a stupid mistake to make, and I have talked to him about it, but does that in any way influence my potential partnership with Freedom?
I got the emails saying that I got accepted and all, but the "learn more" thing hasn't shown up on my dashboard yet.
I'll just sit out the 30 day suspension and install an adblock program on his laptop and delete my business account from it as well. That way he can only watch youtube from my very old, viewer only, account and he shouldn't get any adds either.

Thank you in advance for any information you can give me

Hungry4Games

Mar 15, 2016
Belgium
twitter.com
YouTube
Hey

You will need to visit the new Freedom support website and register if you haven’t already. Then just simply click “Create A New Case” and choose “Monetization Disabled” from the ticket type menu and then in the message box just explain what has happened https://freedom.desk.com

Danny
Thank you Danny!
I've created a ticket as you recommended, now let's hope I get a positive response :)

Am I correct in assuming that Freedom takes over from Adsense upon partnering with a channel?
Or is it still adsense that decides which ads to show and stuff?

Upvote 0

Hungry4Games

Mar 15, 2016
Belgium
twitter.com
YouTube
I've been mailing back and forth with the guys from customer service and it's been a week today since I got the good news that my channel was ok for partnering. But there's still no invitation on my youtube dashboard...
I know that they sent all my intel through to the right people, so is there any reason for the delays? Or should I just open another ticket for a new invite?

Upvote 0

Gab

Apr 26, 2016
YouTube
I've been mailing back and forth with the guys from customer service and it's been a week today since I got the good news that my channel was ok for partnering. But there's still no invitation on my youtube dashboard...
I know that they sent all my intel through to the right people, so is there any reason for the delays? Or should I just open another ticket for a new invite?

May I please have your ticket/case ID so I can take a look?

Upvote 0

Hungry4Games

Mar 15, 2016
Belgium
twitter.com
YouTube
Your ticket is now being handled by the CMS department. You should receive an invitation in a few days.

If you still didn't receive the invite after 2-3 days. Please reply to this thread so I can investigate.
Hi Gab,

it's been over 3 days today and I still haven't gotten the invitation on my channel dashboard. Maybe it's due to the weekend?

Upvote 0

Dylucke

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 5, 2016
The Netherlands
YouTube
I've had the exact same thing happen to me, account in good standing but for some reason i got an e-mail this afternoon saying my monetization was suspended due to "Invalid Activity". What did you do to fix this?

The only thing i can think of is that my girlfriend might have clicked an ad but she has a separate account and her own laptop where as i have my own pc which she never touches (it's holy you know ;) )

This happened just as i was accepted to Freedom! so it feels like a big slap in the face by adsense :mad:

Upvote 0

Hungry4Games

Mar 15, 2016
Belgium
twitter.com
YouTube
I've had the exact same thing happen to me, account in good standing but for some reason i got an e-mail this afternoon saying my monetization was suspended due to "Invalid Activity". What did you do to fix this?

The only thing i can think of is that my girlfriend might have clicked an ad but she has a separate account and her own laptop where as i have my own pc which she never touches (it's holy you know ;) )

This happened just as i was accepted to Freedom! so it feels like a big slap in the face by adsense :mad:
I couldn't do anything to fix it, just had to wait out the suspension for 30 days and then open a new ticket for a new invite...
unfortunately I still don't know what happened to cause my own suspension, so I can't help you there...
Adsense is very paranoid about invalid clicks, even just having a preroll add play without skipping can set it off...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.