• Total voters

SixPackSuperMan

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Canada
YouTube
Welcome To My Introduction.

Hey there, my name is Anthony or SixPackSuperMan. I love to make videos on gaming and the current channel I use is all Minecraft. I don't just play Minecraft all though it is the game I have the most experience with.

About My Channel

Okay, if you are already subscribed to me then you know how I am. I procrastinate, a lot. That doesn't mean I am ever done with YouTube, trust me I'll never be done with YouTube. I just sometimes have other things I need to worry about other than uploading a video, so if you check out my channel you'll see that my upload times fluctuate. I might start a series and get to episode 8 and then not upload for 2 months, and I can guarantee you there is always a good reason for me to not upload.

What Is My Goal?

Well, I've been partnered with Freedom! For 2 years to this day (that's why I decided to post this today). I have goals for 2016, goals that I may or may not achieve but I sure will try! So, the main question is what are my goals? Well here they are:

- Upload AT LEAST 1 video a week
- Get to 250 subscribers before my birthday (April)
- Gain an interactive fan base (basically I want to communicate with my viewers more)
- Get a better PC

Conclusion

All in all guys, I am looking forward for 2016. I can't wait to (hopefully) get a better PC and be able to 1. Make better quality videos for you but also a bettet PC will help with all the bugs and errors I go through with the process of making a video. Just to make you guys understand I'll give an example.

A video that is approximately 7-15 minutes long, being uploaded at 1080P 60FPS. Takes me about 10 hours to record, edit, finalize and upload to YouTube. The PC I'm looking to upgrade to will increase the speeds to probably 4 hours max. That's mainly because I'm on a very low-spec laptop.

Thank You For Reading! I'll Leave A Link To My Channel Below.

- Anthony (SixPackSuperMan)

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Nice intro!

Welcome to Freedom! @SixPackSuperMan!!

That was a really descriptive introduction, I enjoyed reading that! I like the ambition you have for your YouTube channel, it's something that all small YouTube channels have. I hope you meet your goals for 2016, I definitely have goals as well. I'm also a victim of procrastination but recently I've been pulling it together. I hope for the best for you and your channel and I hope I get to see you more often!

Thanks! ;P

Reactions: SixPackSuperMan

SixPackSuperMan

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Canada
YouTube
Nice intro!

Welcome to Freedom! @SixPackSuperMan!!

That was a really descriptive introduction, I enjoyed reading that! I like the ambition you have for your YouTube channel, it's something that all small YouTube channels have. I hope you meet your goals for 2016, I definitely have goals as well. I'm also a victim of procrastination but recently I've been pulling it together. I hope for the best for you and your channel and I hope I get to see you more often!

Thanks! ;P
Thanks for the response! And i'm sure i'll be around more often

Reactions: Bryan