Gaming Minecraft Gaming Channel!

DrewGamez

New User
Jul 16, 2015
Hey there, I'm Andrew, more commonly known as GamingWithDrew. Why I do YouTube is just to entertain the people that want to watch my content. I post gaming content such as Miecraft, Call of Duty, etc. I don't upload much, I took a break because of personal life matters but I'm back and going to start upload frequently again! The way I made my way to the Freedom Family was because I wanted to grow my channel. I stumbled across Freedom! and sent in my application to join and they accepted me! I was very happy because I knew that the people here care about us, they want us to be happy where we are, at home, at the Freedom! Family! :)

Channel Link- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAp2h2u37Knd5RK9F3hXnyQ

Reactions: NannerAirCraft

NannerAirCraft

Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2015
YouTube
NannerManCan
Hello @DrewGamez and welcome to the Freedom Family! Always a pleasure to have new members on the forums! Checked out your channel nice trailer btw! There are also tons of other gamers here on the forums you can chat with or even collaborate on videos together! Good luck in your youtube future!

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome Again DREW!

Your channel offers some good content , and i like that about it although i am not a fan of Minecraft , but you really put on a good show , and that is just GREAT! :D really looking forward to your other content man :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN! ;D