Gaming Minecraft: Evolution Montage

Danny

SDGCore
I love the Evolution game mode!

I played it a few times with some friends and a few times on my own, this game mode is tons of fun! However, my favourite game mode is still Super Smash Mobs. :)

I really liked your montage video, I think you did a good job with it! I especially liked the colour scheme you used for the intro and the credit sequences. I have one suggestion for you which is, for future montages try synchronizing your clips to the music! It'll give the entire thing a more dramatic feel to it.

Keep up the good work @Xarxy!

Xarxy

Freedom! Member
I love the Evolution game mode!

I played it a few times with some friends and a few times on my own, this game mode is tons of fun! However, my favourite game mode is still Super Smash Mobs. :)

I really liked your montage video, I think you did a good job with it! I especially liked the colour scheme you used for the intro and the credit sequences. I have one suggestion for you which is, for future montages try synchronizing your clips to the music! It'll give the entire thing a more dramatic feel to it.

Keep up the good work @Xarxy!

Thank you for the tips. I'm not the best at editing and did not have a lot of time. Thank you again.