Microawesome

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
haha Thank you pal :) I play on xbox one which sucks
Awww, that's a shame :( Do you not have any games on PC ? If not that's fine :p but it'd be nice to do any sort of colab with you! Anyway, i hope to stay in touch with you throughout your YouTube career as you seem like a nice guy :p Keep up the good work :p also, thanks again all of you for the incouragement :p

Reactions: Prology

TheGrimGaming

Freedom! Member
Jun 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Awww, that's a shame :( Do you not have any games on PC ? If not that's fine :p but it'd be nice to do any sort of colab with you! Anyway, i hope to stay in touch with you throughout your YouTube career as you seem like a nice guy :p Keep up the good work :p also, thanks again all of you for the incouragement :p
No Problem! This Is What Us Freedom! Members Do Whether They Are New (Which I Am) Or Old Members!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube

only game I play is league of legends on pc :) it will be awesome to stay in touch pal :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Cool! I have LoL but i'm not brilliant at it (I'm not bad either) and i'd love to play that if you do :p ! I'll make sure to try and comment on your videos to help stay in touch :p ! Thanks :p

I dont record it sadly but I will play the game with you :) sounds good to me pal :)

Microawesome

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
cool! Well whenever you want to play just hit me up! :p i usually respond to all the comments on my YouTube videos so that's a pretty good way to contact me or you can pm me on YouTube, whatever's easiest :p