Votes: 1 33.3%
  • CSGO

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Mason Deaver

New User
Jan 18, 2016
My name is Mason :D I am from Seattle, WA and I am 13
My friend had told me about Freedom and I decided to check it out. I decided to join the forums after I started to hit a stump in the growing of my channel my hobbies include: Gaming, Singing, Playing the Bass Guitar, and giving Speeches and my favorite food is definitely steak.
I started youtube because when I was a little kid I love games (Sam I Am, Freddy Fish, and Jumpstart) and I would love to watch play throughs. My biggest dream is definetly to be a comedian/singer/actor/bookwriter/and youtuber LOL but those are all awesome careers.
I run a gaming channel and upload Skyrim and Minecraft currently. I don't have a schedule at the moment but I don't upload on Tuesdays.
My channel link is https://www.youtube.com/c/MasonGamesGaming

Pigs Play MC

Love Games and God :)
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
Wassup! Welcome to the community! I love it here and Im sure you will enjoy your stay as well. I do recommend looking into sub networks of Freedom! as well though for higher revenue rates! Also, if you would not mind come check out my new CSGO montage and possibly drop a like it would mean a lot! Its in my signature below! :)

~Jesse

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Mason Deaver,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

One of your hobbies is to give speeches? :eek: That hobby goes really well with being a YouTube content creator. I'm not very good at giving speeches myself so my videos usually have a lot of cuts in them haha (I think I talk too fast.) What are some tips you can offer to others who aren't so good at doing their speeches?

You should check out the "Gaming" discussion section some time if you haven't already!

Click here to visit "Gaming"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Mason Deaver

New User
Jan 18, 2016
@41Danny1 Yeah I joined Speech Team this year, Speech Team if where you train and practice your speeches and then in like December and January you do a competition where like 50 schools compete. I choose Humorous and Ed Com. (Humorous is a Humorous speech, and Ed Com is a news reporter speech) And I got 4th in Humorous out of like 100 kids which was awesome considering it was my first year. A tip I would give is to definitely be yourself and It's okay if you make a mistake in the video just grab some tools build a bridge and get over it. That should be the motto of youtube. If there is a hater get over it, if you make a mistake, get over it, if you make a bad video, get over it, and figure out how to fix it. Another tip is interact with your audience I know you can't like see the comments before the video was posted. But maybe like look at the old comments. That is also another thing about Speech Team. The judges leave comments, you can't look at them after that speech. But you can look at them after the tournament and fix it in the next. Sorry i am just rambling on but those are some tips! :p

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
@41Danny1 Yeah I joined Speech Team this year, Speech Team if where you train and practice your speeches and then in like December and January you do a competition where like 50 schools compete. I choose Humorous and Ed Com. (Humorous is a Humorous speech, and Ed Com is a news reporter speech) And I got 4th in Humorous out of like 100 kids which was awesome considering it was my first year. A tip I would give is to definitely be yourself and It's okay if you make a mistake in the video just grab some tools build a bridge and get over it. That should be the motto of youtube. If there is a hater get over it, if you make a mistake, get over it, if you make a bad video, get over it, and figure out how to fix it. Another tip is interact with your audience I know you can't like see the comments before the video was posted. But maybe like look at the old comments. That is also another thing about Speech Team. The judges leave comments, you can't look at them after that speech. But you can look at them after the tournament and fix it in the next. Sorry i am just rambling on but those are some tips! :p
Cool, thank you for the tips @Mason Deaver! :D Also nice motto!