Gaming MadDeanM here and this is my story

MadDeanM1

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
I have been a YouTuber since black ops 1 first game out, i started making videos using the camera on my friends phone making small videos and to this day they still stand on my channel as my first videos, moving on i got myself a ezcap capture card making my favourite moments but soon my love for youtube drifted away after drifting away from my family when my grandmother passed on, the only person that liked my videos and supported me was my uncle, he then later moved away and lost contact, after then i stopped making videos and my channel stayed at 70? subscribers, now i have 99-101 because unsubbing and always flipping between them, wanting to make videos has been tough over the last two years seen myself get no more than 20 views really brings me down because of depression, but the small spikes in seen some get 30+ inspires me to make more videos, i spend more time wanting to do videos and thinking up ideas for series's and montages for videos, i feel my channel has a lot of dead subs and it really has been that way for a while, but one day after a video i got a message from a person on ps4 and it read "Hi just watched your free for all video your beast at cod" then later after i thanked him he said this "i subscribed as well i hope you will upload more very gun free for all" this made me smile and happy because this one person took time out of his day to message me and from doing so made me want to make more because i know someone is enjoying what i do and now i have been having the most fun uploading videos and making them and after not doing videos for years i have now started uploading almost every couple days and find myself wanting to do more even when i upload one day two or three days later i feel i havent made a video and think of what to do next or have i made something for this series etc.
Thank you for anyone that took the time to read this and my story i hope to keep in touch with people and made new friends.

Bink

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 26, 2016
YouTube
I have been a YouTuber since black ops 1 first game out, i started making videos using the camera on my friends phone making small videos and to this day they still stand on my channel as my first videos, moving on i got myself a ezcap capture card making my favourite moments but soon my love for youtube drifted away after drifting away from my family when my grandmother passed on, the only person that liked my videos and supported me was my uncle, he then later moved away and lost contact, after then i stopped making videos and my channel stayed at 70? subscribers, now i have 99-101 because unsubbing and always flipping between them, wanting to make videos has been tough over the last two years seen myself get no more than 20 views really brings me down because of depression, but the small spikes in seen some get 30+ inspires me to make more videos, i spend more time wanting to do videos and thinking up ideas for series's and montages for videos, i feel my channel has a lot of dead subs and it really has been that way for a while, but one day after a video i got a message from a person on ps4 and it read "Hi just watched your free for all video your beast at cod" then later after i thanked him he said this "i subscribed as well i hope you will upload more very gun free for all" this made me smile and happy because this one person took time out of his day to message me and from doing so made me want to make more because i know someone is enjoying what i do and now i have been having the most fun uploading videos and making them and after not doing videos for years i have now started uploading almost every couple days and find myself wanting to do more even when i upload one day two or three days later i feel i havent made a video and think of what to do next or have i made something for this series etc.
Thank you for anyone that took the time to read this and my story i hope to keep in touch with people and made new friends.
Hey man, don't worry about all of the rough times that YouTube brings, there's always going to be better ones. If anything this shows you, it's that you're able to bounce back and that's the most important part. If you ever need any help man, just let me know and i'll try to help to the best of my ability. Welcome to Freedom!

Reactions: MadDeanM1

MadDeanM1

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
thank you for the replies and all the support you guys are giving me, and i appreciate you for showing me the signature part i wasn't sure how to do it

Reactions: Prology