Unboxings & Reviews Loot Crate Combat unboxing (November 2015)

Ookami-kun

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hi guys! My first unboxing video on my channel, and more are to come, including an anime crate unboxing in a few weeks!

Had a lot of fun making this video, so it would be awesome if you'd check it out and leave a like if you did. And don't forget to use the comment section, it's much appreciated! Enjoy

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Awesome unboxing video @Ookami-kun!

At first I was a little confused as to why there were black borders all around the video but I soon understood why, that's a really unique way of doing a Lootcrate unboxing video!

The Combat crate looks really cool, I especially liked the bobble head. I was kinda hoping there'd be a Mortal Kombat item as well but I can understand why there isn't. :p

Keep up the good work!

Ookami-kun

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Awesome unboxing video @Ookami-kun!

At first I was a little confused as to why there were black borders all around the video but I soon understood why, that's a really unique way of doing a Lootcrate unboxing video!

The Combat crate looks really cool, I especially liked the bobble head. I was kinda hoping there'd be a Mortal Kombat item as well but I can understand why there isn't. :p

Keep up the good work!

Thanks man for the awesome feedback!

I actually wanted to do the unboxing like everyone else does, but the SD card in the camera is a low-grade one, so I can only record in 640x480 with it. I thought at first it looked bad, then I thought "Hmm.. Why not put a frame around and one of my videos in the background?"

I'm glad you liked the way I did it! And yeah, the bobblehead is awesome xD I'm doing an anime crate unboxing in a few weeks as well due to a lot of requests (And personal interest) so it'd be awesome if you'd check that one out as well when it comes out :D

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Thanks man for the awesome feedback!

I actually wanted to do the unboxing like everyone else does, but the SD card in the camera is a low-grade one, so I can only record in 640x480 with it. I thought at first it looked bad, then I thought "Hmm.. Why not put a frame around and one of my videos in the background?"

I'm glad you liked the way I did it! And yeah, the bobblehead is awesome xD I'm doing an anime crate unboxing in a few weeks as well due to a lot of requests (And personal interest) so it'd be awesome if you'd check that one out as well when it comes out :D
Being able to turn a disadvantage into something unique is a great skill to have. :D I think it's brilliant how you were able to come up with that!

Ookami-kun

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Being able to turn a disadvantage into something unique is a great skill to have. :D I think it's brilliant how you were able to come up with that!
Thank you very much for the kind words, haven't gotten such positive feedback before ^_^ I'm glad you thought it looked good, that means I did a good job of the situation :D

Reactions: Danny