VR Looking to do gaming news collaborations

RonnRetrobro jr

Sep 5, 2014
YouTube
What sup I'm Retrobro and on my channel I do gaming news and reviews. I am looking for people on all gaming platforms who keep up with current news in the gaming community. We will keep tabs on information, research the articles listen in forums to what community members of loved games have to say and give our opinions on this information in discussion videos. It is the school season so I know every one is busy so I propose we research things on our own keep in touch and release a discussion video once a month together.

Here is a link to my channel so you can see if my style fits. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvyWKsJ1ofzbOY64kRye-dA

PikaStache

Aug 18, 2015
YouTube
I would be down for that! So in the news you mean like World Championships for like csgo,lol,dota, etc and new releases and what not right?

Abby Charron

New User
Oct 26, 2015
I'm planning on doing that so I'd love to! I assume you're talking about cod, cs:go, etc. I'm planning on doing something like that but focusing on the people I the gaming community instead of the games but I'd be down to do both!

RonnRetrobro jr

Sep 5, 2014
YouTube
I would be down for that! So in the news you mean like World Championships for like csgo,lol,dota, etc and new releases and what not right?
well I do news on a lot of new games that come out as well as new things in our youtube community. Like the last game review I did was NBA 2K16 and recent news on youtube red[DOUBLEPOST=1445828554][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm planning on doing that so I'd love to! I assume you're talking about cod, cs:go, etc. I'm planning on doing something like that but focusing on the people I the gaming community instead of the games but I'd be down to do both!
well I do news on all games it does not have to be fps. As long as I think it is interesting I usually keep tabs on it. If you check out my channel you will get a better idea of some of the stuff I cover.[DOUBLEPOST=1445828629][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd love doing stuff like that but momentarily I only do gaming
well I want to do like a podcast so if you wanted to join you would gather information on new games example pokemon go is coming out soon on mobile gaming so current news on the progression of that would be good to know.

PikaStache

Aug 18, 2015
YouTube
well I do news on a lot of new games that come out as well as new things in our youtube community. Like the last game review I did was NBA 2K16 and recent news on youtube red[DOUBLEPOST=1445828554][/DOUBLEPOST]
well I do news on all games it does not have to be fps. As long as I think it is interesting I usually keep tabs on it. If you check out my channel you will get a better idea of some of the stuff I cover.[DOUBLEPOST=1445828629][/DOUBLEPOST]
well I want to do like a podcast so if you wanted to join you would gather information on new games example pokemon go is coming out soon on mobile gaming so current news on the progression of that would be good to know.
As long as its a fun topic to talk about im in!

TheYoshio

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 20, 2015
YouTube
This sounds interesting to me, i currently just record and stream on Youtube but looking to do more, hit me up on skype ( i dropped you a message) if you are still looking for people to get involved.