XBox Looking to Create a Comedy Recording Group.

SirFlynn1

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 4, 2016
Goddard, Ks
twitter.com
YouTube
Details About what I am looking for.

Games: Any Multiplayer Games, The Games I have are: 7 Days to Die, Dying Light, Halo 5, Halo Reach, halo Spartan Assault, Knight Squad, MineCraft, Smite, Star Wars Battlefront, Uno and Warframe.

Amount of Subscribers: 58

Contact: Forum reply or private message, Twitter: @SirFlynn1 or on my Youtube channel, Twitter is the easiest

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFkiKyPB3HRoZbuBCGt89ng

Requirements for Collaboration: Please be at least 18 or older. I produce a large amount of adult content on my channel, such as language and topics that are brought up, while I know a lot of people over the age of 14 use this type of language, I do not want to offend any parents by letting their children talk like sailors lol Also must be on Xbox One, produce regular content and be active on social media as well as be willing to work with others.

About the Collaboration:

I have been working towards putting together since 2008 with ideas similar to Rooster Teeth, Mainly the original content The Creatures would produce, or similar to Vanoss gaming. I am not trying to copy them, it is just a good relation to the type of content I produce. The content will consist of Let's Plays, Streaming if able, Podcasts and much more.

This is a big project that I have been working towards for quite a while and while I do have members already in the group, they are not content producers and do not know how to edit or upload and do not understand how YouTube works. They are hilarious and make for some great content, but I need content creators with the same ability to produce the kind of comedy content for the Audience I am working towards. If you are interested please contact me at one of the options above, and be ready for a long hall my friends. This will be fun and a huge experience for everyone involved.

Thanks for your time and remember to always have a GG

SirFlynn1