Educational Looking for people to Skype with, share ideas ^^

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
Looking for people to Skype with, share ideas, and to learn more about ourselves too ^^

I'm not looking to collaborate with people per-say, but I'm very interested in getting to know some of you guys more! Jumping straight into a session where we don't know anybody, can be hard. Being shy, out of touch, or lacking experience can set you back when you want to work with other youtubers. Let's say that you're hesitant on meeting a stranger to make a video on anything. That's 100% understandable, and I want to help you guys out, and myself included, because it's been ages since I talked to anyone :eek:

If you're curious about meeting with me on Skype, we can voice chat every so often when our schedules collide. Experience tends to go up tremendously when we take the time to troubleshoot anything, and having a helping hand with a fear of meeting people, can do wonders under the right circumstances.

I'd like to think, some of the benefits to talking will be-
  • To meet somebody new, and to help ourselves in the process.
  • Expand our horizons, giving us more inspiration for video content, motivation for working harder, or anything else that might randomly show up!
  • Able to ask questions at any time of the day, I tend to respond within 24 hours aside from the weekend ^^
  • Possible chance to work together in the future, and to bring ourselves to new heights, I'd love to be 73 inches tall some day!
  • To have a friend that loves to be downright positive ^^

If you're curious about anything at all, feel free to leave a message below to voice your thoughts. I'm interested in growing a network of friends, where we can all just enjoy freedom's collection of awesome people. All I want to know about yourself, is what your favorite food is, and what makes you want to make videos every day? :p

I'll private message you my skype name on the private messages, if you're up for it. Otherwise, have a great day, a good night, and awesome life if you can \o/​

GraphicarzaGG

Respected User
hey id lover to skype with ya man my favorite food is a protein cshake caus ei wrestle and i uplaod cause i like ot help the poepl whyo cant do it them selves, thats why i uplaoded intros and outro templats. i now uplaod speed artr cause it is whatn i truly love to do

fattmat

Freedom! Member
hey id lover to skype with ya man my favorite food is a protein cshake caus ei wrestle and i uplaod cause i like ot help the poepl whyo cant do it them selves, thats why i uplaoded intros and outro templats. i now uplaod speed artr cause it is whatn i truly love to do
Protein shakes will definitely get the muscles growing, and it's great that you're out to help out people too ^^ I'll message you in a bit to send you my skype, I have company over for the weekend, but I'll be able to talk randomly throughout the week!

And as a side note, I'm looking for an unlimited amount of people to speak with \o/

GraphicarzaGG

Respected User
hey thanks man be great to finally meet you on a more personal basis you seem a great guy and not really the shakes just add on weight right now which means i have to run alot

fattmat

Freedom! Member
hey thanks man be great to finally meet you on a more personal basis you seem a great guy and not really the shakes just add on weight right now which means i have to run alot
Yeah, I'm typically hesitant on meeting people for the basis of just making videos, but having friends in freedom is where it's at. When relationships aren't based on being professional, good times can roll a lot easier. But I hope you manage to make the gains you want to with your protein shake ^^

fattmat

Freedom! Member
im trying man a lot of fat from my off season i need to tone up
Also, side note, we can talk more on skype in a bit, I want to make sure that we don't overly chat on the thread, I'll be looking for more people still. Thanks again for posting with me to meet up Graphic ^^

H20Dynamo

Freedom! Member
What's your favorite food, and what do you love about making youtube videos? :p
To be honest my favorite food depends on how I'm feeling. Consistently meats though, steak maybe? I love the feeling when someone comments that I made them laugh. I just started a new channel so I'm gonna be getting a lot less comments but that's okay because I actually enjoy the editing as well.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
To be honest my favorite food depends on how I'm feeling. Consistently meats though, steak maybe? I love the feeling when someone comments that I made them laugh. I just started a new channel so I'm gonna be getting a lot less comments but that's okay because I actually enjoy the editing as well.
Meat is a favorite of mine, it's expensive to eat often, so it's more special when I get the opportunity to savor it ^^ And I know exactly what you mean! Comments are great to get, granted they can take a while to accumulate on your videos. I'm glad that you enjoy editing, and I'll send you a message later tonight for my skype name ^^