PC Looking for Minecraft youtubers! Survival or factions

Mr Mythical

Sep 28, 2015
So I Just bought Dxtory and I wanted to make videos with it. The only problem is I want to do it with other Minecraft youtubers. I don't mind age but I'm 12. If you want to join reply with your email or Skype and tell me which u prefer, Factions or SMP.

Invert YT

Rising User
Oct 12, 2015
YouTube
So I Just bought Dxtory and I wanted to make videos with it. The only problem is I want to do it with other Minecraft youtubers. I don't mind age but I'm 12. If you want to join reply with your email or Skype and tell me which u prefer, Factions or SMP.
im interested in joining you! skype?

EliteTono

New User
Sep 29, 2015
I'm Intrested. I'm close to your age and I think we should play horror maps, adventure maps, minigames and more. My skype is Adimovski03 or EliteTono. If you have a steam we could also play games like Team Fortress 2 (which is free) or Garry's Mod (10$). BTW I'm 13 and my videos are PG-13 so tell me if you have a problem with that and I can tone my humor down. :)

Mr Mythical

Sep 28, 2015
i have minecraft and garrys mod skype zachaty.ningard
I'm Intrested. I'm close to your age and I think we should play horror maps, adventure maps, minigames and more. My skype is Adimovski03 or EliteTono. If you have a steam we could also play games like Team Fortress 2 (which is free) or Garry's Mod (10$). BTW I'm 13 and my videos are PG-13 so tell me if you have a problem with that and I can tone my humor down. :)
If u guys are still interested then pm me on skype. SuperVON TV