GFX Looking For Fellow Designers/Artists To Collaborate

MTMDesigns

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 24, 2016
United States
YouTube
Hello,

First off, I'd like to introduce myself to the community. My name is MTMDesigns, a fast growing YouTuber with 136 subscribers in only about one month. I make designing videos which consist of templates, timelapses, tutorials, and so much more. I'd like to have a fellow designer to help promote my channel and I can help promote their channel and make a few videos together. By doing this we can grow together and get our content out to more of the YouTube community. You don't have to be a designer or an artist but you have to be interested in that type of stuff. If interested please comment and email me. Thank you!

MTMDesigns

MTMDesigns

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 24, 2016
United States
YouTube
I am slightly interested, I do this thing called a GFX Duel where we both do a speedart on the same topic and the audience decides the winner. But to do this we need to be slightly close in skill level, so check out my portfolio (www.slenderslay.weebly.com) and decide if you think we are close enough and are interested.
Hi, thank you so much for the response! First off, I'd like to say your work is very good and I'd love to do a "GFX Duel" with you. Here is a link to my portfolio: www.mtmdesigns.weebly.com. I use mainly Photoshop but do make some tutorials with free programs like paint.NET and Blender on my channel so that more people will like my channel for "free tutorials." I do think we are close enough in our work quality, as of right now, my work quality I'd say is just decent as I will be getting a new computer in a few weeks, a mac. I still need some improvements in Photoshop, but nothing major. If you want you can hit me up on skype and we can chat more about this. I am even majoring at a vocational high school to study design in September. (Academy Highschool) Looking forward to your response. Also, as you can see my portfolio is not completely done yet, I am still adding many projects to it in the next few weeks as I have been busy lately, but not anymore.

MKS37LOTUS

Respected User
Jun 1, 2016
YouTube
LotusIsBae
hi, i can draw, i do artstuffff, my skype is mks37lotuspc and go to my channel to see my work, its ok i guess but most of it is hand drawn on a ipad pro using procreate or photoshop, after effects sttufffff and YEAH

SlenderSlay

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2016
Washington, USA
YouTube
SlenderSlay
Hi, thank you so much for the response! First off, I'd like to say your work is very good and I'd love to do a "GFX Duel" with you. Here is a link to my portfolio: www.mtmdesigns.weebly.com. I use mainly Photoshop but do make some tutorials with free programs like paint.NET and Blender on my channel so that more people will like my channel for "free tutorials." I do think we are close enough in our work quality, as of right now, my work quality I'd say is just decent as I will be getting a new computer in a few weeks, a mac. I still need some improvements in Photoshop, but nothing major. If you want you can hit me up on skype and we can chat more about this. I am even majoring at a vocational high school to study design in September. (Academy Highschool) Looking forward to your response. Also, as you can see my portfolio is not completely done yet, I am still adding many projects to it in the next few weeks as I have been busy lately, but not anymore.
Mind telling me your skype?