GFX Request Looking for a Professional Banner... [$2]

clarkin1998

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 18, 2014
Hey. I currently have 613 Subs and getting pretty bored of my YouTube banner. So I am looking for someone to create one for me. I only have $2 to offer. So take it or leave it.

What I am looking for:
  • A collage of a variety of games - FIFA, Call of Duty, Minecraft, Garry's Mod & CS:GO
  • A big title of my channel name - NATOR'S GAMING CHANNEL
  • A subtitle above saying "A Variety of Games For a Variety of People"
  • Colours - White, Black, Purple or Red.
Contact me through skype: george.clarkin

Charles Godfrey

Cheap Gfx Desinger
Freedom! Member
May 13, 2015
Hey. I currently have 613 Subs and getting pretty bored of my YouTube banner. So I am looking for someone to create one for me. I only have $2 to offer. So take it or leave it.

What I am looking for:
  • A collage of a variety of games - FIFA, Call of Duty, Minecraft, Garry's Mod & CS:GO
yo add my skype viiper-hd

TaintedSoldiers

Graphic Designer
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2015
New Jersey, USA
YouTube
taintedsoldiers
@RagingAgainst Gamers

KevConcepts

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 27, 2014
YouTube

TaintedSoldiers

Graphic Designer
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2015
New Jersey, USA
YouTube
taintedsoldiers
lmao, 2 bad designers fighting it out, please don't get ahead of yourselves... If one of you were actually pretty decent you would have something to say... butt your not... so stop
You do understand what I said to him was a joke right (we know each other)? And the so called fight did not involve me. So please don't make claims you do not understand. I will not say that I'm better then you but since you are taking the roll as the better designer you should be acting more mature then how you just posted. I don't plan on responding after this so good luck out there man.

Venus Media

New User
Oct 22, 2015

What I am looking for:
Hi! I've just started "Venus Media" - A graphic design and videography company. I'll happily design you a banner :)
It may look shifty that I'm doing it for this cheap, but it's not xD
Basically, as a new designer the bigger the portfolio the better; this gives me a chance to build my portfolio! :)

Message me if you are interested :)
See our Twitter @venusmediauk for more info and to see some of our previous work :)

AimTech

Rising User
Sep 9, 2015
i can create intros, outros, channel art, thumbnails and channel logos all to a very high quality and low prices compared to a professional. I have made many happy costumers and have been praised for being down to earth and making it easy to understand what im doing and asking normal questions without the use of "fancy" language. If you wan any of these things all you have to do is email me, simple right..
my email is [email protected]
If you have any questions please ask me on my email i would be happy to accommodate!
:D