PlayStation Looking for a Collaboration

Zomaotic

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2018
YouTube
Zomaotic
Hello my name is Zomaotic and I am currently looking for some awesome people to collab with on ps4 to create videos for youtube or stream together on twitch. Im looking for another small channel like mine with 250 subs or more, and would be a mutual benefit where we both would try and get our subscribers to really check out one another. I wont be a choosing one person if someone responds as i would love to collab with as many people as i could. If you want to know what im like as a person check out my latest youtube video to get a good idea and respond back to me if you are interested in a collaboration with me. Thank you for reading

wildvideo4

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 12, 2018
Rome Ga
YouTube
wildvideo4
Hello my name is Zomaotic and I am currently looking for some awesome people to collab with on ps4 to create videos for youtube or stream together on twitch. Im looking for another small channel like mine with 250 subs or more, and would be a mutual benefit where we both would try and get our subscribers to really check out one another. I wont be a choosing one person if someone responds as i would love to collab with as many people as i could. If you want to know what im like as a person check out my latest youtube video to get a good idea and respond back to me if you are interested in a collaboration with me. Thank you for reading
hey i will be happy collab with you

SliicePie

Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2017
Jamaica
YouTube
DimarioHurlock
i would love to collab with some one.. i gots 24 subs and growing started about 2weeks now ,.. and already have 1k watch hours and 300 views..
i play COD MWR , FORTNITE,BO3,FIFA18, BRAWLHALA,COD WW2