Gaming Living Life For A Better Tomorrow(Youtube Story)

NextGenPhoenix

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Happy Youtubing everybody my name is NextGenPhoenixGamer I make a variety of gaming videos spanning from new releases, funny moments and random fun with anime games My Youtube Story goes as this: I currently has over 3 Thousand Subscribers but the journey to it has been immense, I was born with a high level of depression from my father's side which later in my life progressed to the highest level from stress and the immense dysfunction going on in my family at the time. I was raised by my mother primarily who has always had a lot of health problems the fact that either of us is alive today is a miracle. Growing up I felt powerless within my family and constantly pressured to do certain things which I would cause me to bottle up my emotions rather than leading my family to a definite breaking point which caused me to try to take my life but after much therapy I didn't want my mother to be sad so I lived for her and me and along the way I discovered Youtube not as a content creator yet but as a viewer and it helped make the dark thoughts and demons ease up from discovering the ability to smile and laugh after losing it years ago. Years later down the road I decided to start Youtube as a hobby as a way to express myself and help out others who may be going through similar circumstances and I love it to bits so far and that wont change fast forward to my depression spiking yet again which led me to almost killing myself again stimulated from multiple losses in my family and rushing my mother to the hospital it caused me to have a huge amount of inactivity but I kept my head up and overcame it because I love Youtube with all of my heart and the community there is.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
So sorry to hear all of this dude !! If you need to talk I'm hear for you bro and I'm glad you are finally getting there and stay strong , I lost my dad last year after he was ill for a few years so I understand a little bit of what your going through !! I hope you overcome everything and you will become strong over time.

Welcome to the freedom family !!