Review4Review Link4Link Reviews

AstoraFPS

Freedom! Member
I really like your switch perspective, it adds a really nice element to this type of content that we rarely see, great job on it, I have to give you credit for your audio quality, top notch, music wasn't too loud, voices were clear with low background noise and I enjoyed it honestly, keep up the good work! I've even subscribed :)

If you wouldn't mind, take a look at this video of mine and let me know what you think :)
Link:

TheMLGenies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TheMLGenies
I really like your switch perspective, it adds a really nice element to this type of content that we rarely see, great job on it, I have to give you credit for your audio quality, top notch, music wasn't too loud, voices were clear with low background noise and I enjoyed it honestly, keep up the good work! I've even subscribed :)

If you wouldn't mind, take a look at this video of mine and let me know what you think :)
Link:

Sorry about the late reply, I really enjoyed the video. The audio and video quality were amazing, I also enjoyed the way you projected your voice and the subject you were talking about was also interesting that kept me wanting to watch. Keep up the good work!

Mystic CRO

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 25, 2016
Who knows
YouTube
MysticCRO

Link:

I really myself at least enjoyed the way of speech you did in the video, the intro is nice and short as well. You remind me of one of those...uhm episodes from National Geographic TV :p In a good way i mean because i love those, good job![DOUBLEPOST=1483301478][/DOUBLEPOST]

AgniPyro

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 27, 2016
YouTube
awesome video guys!
check my one out!
It just a short daily vlog!

Will be waiting for reviews!