Gaming Let's Play Resident Evil Biohazard (PS1) - Halloween Week Day 1

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Halloween Week begins!!! Resident Evil for the PlayStation is the first video of the Halloween special I hope you all enjoy!!!

In 1998 a special forces team is sent to investigate some bizarre murders on the outskirts of Raccoon City. Upon arriving they are attacked by a pack of blood-thirsty dogs and are forced to take cover in a nearby mansion. But the scent of death hangs heavy in the air. Supplies are scarce as they struggle to stay alive.

Reactions: User.123120

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I was thinking about doing the HD Remaster for PS4 lol. Love your video man, keep up the good work!
The HD Remaster is pretty good and still maintains the classic resident evil vibe. What's also nice is not only do you get the original but also Resident Evil 0, which is also pretty cool.

Reactions: Scalperhero

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Great game, I like the Halloween theme you have going to!
:D that's not a Halloween theme :D that's my new theme as a whole, my channel has always been pretty much the dark theme :D it just happens to fit right into the Halloween times :D but I'm so glad you like it, and yes this is a masterful game this game brings so many memories back from my childhood[DOUBLEPOST=1508971854][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'll be happy when they remaster RES3 :3
Nemersis yeah boi thats is a sick game and one of my all time favs[DOUBLEPOST=1508971959][/DOUBLEPOST]
The HD Remaster is pretty good and still maintains the classic resident evil vibe. What's also nice is not only do you get the original but also Resident Evil 0, which is also pretty cool.
i couldn't get the hang of 0 but id give another crack at it just because its resident evil and im always willing to play resident evil just not number 7 they lost the touch along the lines after number 4 but the remastered to this does look so sexy

Reactions: User.123120

HPN2017

Rising User
Oct 22, 2017
that's the one where Aida and Leon first get introduced to the game isn't it that is a good one but i have to say my favourite resident evil is RE3 Nemesis and then resident evil then resident evil 4

I wasnt a huge fan of RE3.... I loved 2 (possibly because it was my introduction to the series back in the day), then after 2 it's 6 (which ties into my love of 2 as we got to see Sherry Birkin and Ada Wong again), and then 7. Then those are followed by 1, 0, and Code Veronica X. I do want to clarify that while I wasn't particularly fond of 5 or 6 in terms of the gameplay (RE is not COD). The story of 6 was well done and brought back the characters that birthed my love of the series. RE7 was just pure magic, it kept you guessing clear til the end and brought back the survival horror feel of the series. I loved how well they tied it into the overall universe without making any direct references until the very end. The entire series is amazing but I do have my favorites, and yeah while those are based on sentimental reasoning, isnt that kind of the whole point in a being a fan anyways.

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I wasn't a huge fan of RE3.... I loved 2 (possibly because it was my introduction to the series back in the day), then after 2 it's 6 (which ties into my love of 2 as we got to see Sherry Birkin and Ada Wong again), and then 7. Then those are followed by 1, 0, and Code Veronica X. I do want to clarify that while I wasn't particularly fond of 5 or 6 in terms of the gameplay (RE is not COD). The story of 6 was well done and brought back the characters that birthed my love of the series. RE7 was just pure magic, it kept you guessing clear till the end and brought back the survival horror feel of the series. I loved how well they tied it into the overall universe without making any direct references until the very end. The entire series is amazing but I do have my favourites, and yeah while those are based on sentimental reasoning, isn't that kind of the whole point in a being a fan anyways.
I didn't like 5,6, your right about the story in 6 it was good, 5 just sucked in my opinion, but they took a risk with RE4 and that's the none zombie people, but with 7 they pushed it to the limit I am not a big fan of 7 but the game is good in itself just not a big fan of it, and yes RE is not COD and I hate the fact it hit that point, RE Code Veronica X is such a good god damn game it was epic love that game as well and i most likely gonna try get it and give that a playthrough such a awesome game its ok that your not a big fan of RE3 we all have our opinions :D RE0 for me was super hard but im gonna give it another crack just because its RE :D

HPN2017

Rising User
Oct 22, 2017
I didn't like 5,6, your right about the story in 6 it was good, 5 just sucked in my opinion, but they took a risk with RE4 and that's the none zombie people, but with 7 they pushed it to the limit I am not a big fan of 7 but the game is good in itself just not a big fan of it, and yes RE is not COD and I hate the fact it hit that point, RE Code Veronica X is such a good god damn game it was epic love that game as well and i most likely gonna try get it and give that a playthrough such a awesome game its ok that your not a big fan of RE3 we all have our opinions :D RE0 for me was super hard but im gonna give it another crack just because its RE :D

I think I loved 0 because of the challenge. I have the Resident Evil Origins HD Remasters of 0 and 1 for PS4. It's def worth giving 0 another crack as the story is well worth the work you put in to get there.

HPN2017

Rising User
Oct 22, 2017
they pretty much get the story right in most of there RE games its one of the reasons i love the RE series

I'm obsessed with the files, memos, etc in every title. I love RE for the same reason I love Fallout. The story isnt just in the game's events, its scattered and goes deep with a full timeline of events that alot of players can miss out on if they arent careful.