Tips & Tricks Let's Play List of Games you Can Monetize

G

Gods of Odds

YouTube saids that you can monetize any gaming video as long as it has commentary pretty much.

G

Gods of Odds

You able to back up that statement?
Because that is something i have looked after for long
I will try to find out where I saw it, I watched a video which showed some of the YouTube terms and conditions on monetizing videos.

G

Gods of Odds

hmm okay, sounds good enough, That was also what i found, but it still say you need a written permission from the puplisher in order to use it for monetisation
Isn't that only if you don't have commentary? There was a good video explaining all of it but I can't find it now, I did spend quite a long time looking at all of this when I first didn't know anything about it.

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Isn't that only if you don't have commentary? There was a good video explaining all of it but I can't find it now, I did spend quite a long time looking at all of this when I first didn't know anything about it.
Well according to the youtube support site you linked me, you need to have the licenses from the puplisher in order to monetize videos of a game and software.

G

Gods of Odds

Well according to the youtube support site you linked me, you need to have the licenses from the puplisher in order to monetize videos of a game and software.
Ok I don't have time to look at it again but I thought it said or at least that i've seen or heard somewhere that it only has to have commentary.

TeamRespawn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2015
YouTube
But if a publisher does not want footage of their game on YT, youtube will comply obviously. This is why this list is better than the YouTube support doc IMO