Gaming Legacy of the Duelist Youtuber

Brad King

New User
Jan 3, 2016
Hi everyone!

Just discovered the Freedom forums, after being with the Network since May 2014.. what a ways it has come!

I wanted to give an introduction to myself, say hi and invite you to check out my channel, and provide me with advice on what I could improve on! It would be much appreciated :)

So, here goes :)

Your name: Brad King
Where are you from?: The good old United Kingdom
How old are you?: I'm 18 (as of this post), but 19 in three weeks!
What are your hobbies?: Love gaming, technology and anything in-between. I'm at university at the moment studying Web Technologies, so I guess you could call that a 'hobby' too!
Why did you start YouTube? Back in 2011 with some friends, just having fun. And over the years have switched between different types of channels; Call of Duty, Minecraft, Graphic Design and Visual Effects, but gaming is where my heart is at - and entertaining people by playing something I would normally seems a win-win situation!
What is your biggest dream? Outside of YouTube, to graduate from University and to get a decent-paying job at the end of it. Hopefully in a small or personal-business.
What kind of channel do you run?: A gaming channel
What kind of content do you upload?: I mainly post Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist videos, as well as other games on the side. I also like to upload livestream archives from playing with friends!
When do you upload?: Every day. Around 5.30pm BST if I don't have any University work to deal with.. Live streaming occurs whenever I feel like it really :)
Channel link: http://www.youtube.com/ItsBradazHD

So, I guess that's my introduction done :) Any advice you could give would be really appreciated, and if you like my content at all, why not stick around?

Happy New Year Freedom :)