PC League Of Legends recruiting

Alexander Marlow

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 19, 2014
YouTube
Hai!

Myself and two other youtubers play a fair bit of league, we are lvl 30 but only just getting into ranked

there is 4 of us in total but need 5 for a team so we were wondering if there is anyone that is interested in just playing a few casual games for shits a giggles :D

some of us are going to be recording the games and making little montages and we have some funny ideas/challenges to do :D

looking for someone that is near lvl 30 but isnt too high in ranked as we are still new and play for fun :"D
you dont have to be amazing or anything we have good and bad people on our team and it doesnt matter where you main, we all mix :D

https://www.youtube.com/user/SenoirWhippy

that is my YT link if you want to contact me there or here :D
hope to hear back from some of you! :p

Brinjolf

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 19, 2015
Ohio
YouTube
Well shoot. I had just recently moved back to the united states, my rank 30 is over in norway, haha. Sounds, fun though, I play for fun, but can kick some serious butt with un-conventional ways. id love to give it a shot, but unfortunately after all the money and time I spent on EU North, it would be a major pain to do it all again unless you guys would be up for some kinda alt/smurf climbing series

powerninja

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 13, 2014
oman
YouTube
powerdolla8
hi im adil aka. powerdolla i can play with you if you want me but whats server you are playing so maybe i can join you and give me your skype acc so i can add you and i have little bit problem with my english and i play on EUNE server