Review4Review Ladys and Gents, Let me hear it!

Joe Obv

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 2, 2016
YouTube
Good or bad, let me know what you think, the aim is for anyone with the time to review my channel to really be critical of what I do and how you think I could improve from your standpoint.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Good or bad, let me know what you think, the aim is for anyone with the time to review my channel to really be critical of what I do and how you think I could improve from your standpoint.
I actually saw this thread earlier and clicked away the notification. Oops.

Here's a few things I'd recommend:
  • Make a channel trailer
    Channel Trailers are highly underrated but help people decide whether they want to subscribe. keep it short and tell them what you do and show examples.

• Work on your Descriptions
    You currently have this as a description on a video I saw:
    Code:
    Twitter: @JoeObv
    Instagram: JoeObv

Its Your Boy Joe Obviously and its time for episode 2 of Rainbow 6. I am really loving this game at the moment.

As always guys, thanks for watching and dont forget to LIKE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE
    Let's look at the issues with it:
    Your Description is a huge part of SEO which is a huge part of YouTube. What I recommend is writing what happens in the video in the first 3 lines and THEN put in your links. Here's an example:

Code:
    Its Your Boy Joe Obviously and its time for episode 2 of Rainbow 6. I am really loving this game at the moment. [...]

As always guys, thanks for watching and dont forget to LIKE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE
    Add some text where it says [...].
Other than that your channel is as good as most Gaming channels get. Keep doing it!

Joe Obv

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 2, 2016
YouTube
I actually saw this thread earlier and clicked away the notification. Oops.

Here's a few things I'd recommend:
  • Make a channel trailer
    Channel Trailers are highly underrated but help people decide whether they want to subscribe. keep it short and tell them what you do and show examples.

• Work on your Descriptions
    You currently have this as a description on a video I saw:
    Code:

Its Your Boy Joe Obviously and its time for episode 2 of Rainbow 6. I am really loving this game at the moment.

Let's look at the issues with it:
    Your Description is a huge part of SEO which is a huge part of YouTube. What I recommend is writing what happens in the video in the first 3 lines and THEN put in your links. Here's an example:

Code:
    Its Your Boy Joe Obviously and its time for episode 2 of Rainbow 6. I am really loving this game at the moment. [...]

Add some text where it says [...].
Other than that your channel is as good as most Gaming channels get. Keep doing it!
Thanks man! I will look into mail my a trailer and changing the way I do my Descriptions. Thanks again man :) really appreciate it