Gaming Kazkatgamer Saying hi to the world :D

kazkatgamer

Rising User
Oct 30, 2015
YouTube
What is up guys this is Kaz of Kazkatgamer wishing to meet new people play some fun games and in short just have a good time on Youtube :D. I suck with introductions so im using this template XD

Your name: Kaz but friends also call me Dre or Shon
(Optional) Where are you from?: Born Virginia, Raise Rhode Island and England
(Optional) How old are you?: 22
How did you find Freedom!? Pamaj XD
What made you join our forums?: Just interact see what other people are uploading and hopefully make a few friends
What are you hobbies?: Gaming as by the title, but i also like drawing, Graphics, and Music/creating music
What is your favorite food?: Chips almost any kind of bag of chips XP
Why did you start YouTube?: My friends and people online always tell me of what an awesome or great player i am at COD or Battlefield, first persons in general as im a sniper in these games. I never had the equipment to create the vids i wanted at the time, but i saved up and now showing off my skills to the people online what i can do. i hope to make it into someones clan or something but for now its all for fun
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? I wish to be a Dj, Recording artist, Or a professional gamer.
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channel 80% Call of duty related *soon to be 100% BO3* the other precent will be of horror based games i like to play and various other games :D
What kind of content do you upload?: like i said in the top one i Upload quickscoping Call of duty videos and montages

When do you upload?: i try to upload daily if not weekly i'll push out at least 1-3 vids a week just to show that im active and such.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg6xv9md0kdXrtfn7iGls9g

I don't like to ask or beg for subscribers i feel like a subscriber should come from them actually liking my vids not cause i asked them to. i put at the end of all my vids "Like and sub" only cause i must of did something that you liked that made you watch till the end, and if you liked then go ahead and do such a thing as sub, but i won't ask for subs i like to earn them :3

Thank you!

Reactions: lokifan50

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @kazkatgamer,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Chips are one of my favourite foods too! Though I think my top spot is reserved for lasagna.

Drawing is cool, I'm not great at it but I really enjoy watching speed drawing videos. Do you use a drawing tablet to do your sketches on the computer or do you like to use paper? :)

I also happen to run a gaming channel (with a lot of tech too.) Drop by the "Gaming Discussion" some time if you haven't already! Since this is a community of creators, you might find some cool discussions to participate in there.

Click here to visit the "Gaming Discussion" section!

I look forward to seeing you around, I hope you will get to become a DJ, recording artist, or a professional gamer in the future!

NannerAirCraft

Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2015
YouTube
NannerManCan
Hey @kazkatgamer and welcome to the Freedom Family! I love to game not so much COD anymore since the last one I got was MW3 lol. As Danny mentioned there is a great community here to talk to and specific sections like for gaming discussion for example. I wish you luck in your youtube future and look forward to seeing you on the forums!

kazkatgamer

Rising User
Oct 30, 2015
YouTube
Hi @kazkatgamer,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Chips are one of my favourite foods too! Though I think my top spot is reserved for lasagna.

Drawing is cool, I'm not great at it but I really enjoy watching speed drawing videos. Do you use a drawing tablet to do your sketches on the computer or do you like to use paper? :)

I also happen to run a gaming channel (with a lot of tech too.) Drop by the "Gaming Discussion" some time if you haven't already! Since this is a community of creators, you might find some cool discussions to participate in there.

Click here to visit the "Gaming Discussion" section!

I look forward to seeing you around, I hope you will get to become a DJ, recording artist, or a professional gamer in the future!
Thank you :D i do both traditional and drawing tablet art :D. i only eat lasagna if its made by the right person X3.
i'll be sure to drop by thanks X3!![DOUBLEPOST=1446195017][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey @kazkatgamer and welcome to the Freedom Family! I love to game not so much COD anymore since the last one I got was MW3 lol. As Danny mentioned there is a great community here to talk to and specific sections like for gaming discussion for example. I wish you luck in your youtube future and look forward to seeing you on the forums!
Thanks im sure i'll find some awesome people here yea. I had mw3 loved it but have been playing ghost abit more till BO3 comes out :D

Reactions: Danny

PlayerNotJump

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 4, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Welcome!

I really like the profile picture! Freedom! is filled with awesome people, so you shouldn't have so much trouble making new friends! I didn't know cats liked chips... I like to snipe too man! ITS AWESOME!! SCOPE IS LYFE!! You should try joining FaZe, or OpTiC, they are some really good trick shooting teams/clans out there. But anyways, I hope you have a great time here at freedom!

Glad to have you here!

kazkatgamer

Rising User
Oct 30, 2015
YouTube
Welcome!

I really like the profile picture! Freedom! is filled with awesome people, so you shouldn't have so much trouble making new friends! I didn't know cats liked chips... I like to snipe too man! ITS AWESOME!! SCOPE IS LYFE!! You should try joining FaZe, or OpTiC, they are some really good trick shooting teams/clans out there. But anyways, I hope you have a great time here at freedom!

Glad to have you here!
Thank you! X3 we cats like the potato's XD oh yea SCOPE LIFE FTW!! Its been a major dream to join FaZe or Optic, and maybe one day or even on BO3 they find me and are like "hey he isn't bad give him a tryout!' X3 i would cry XD. But thanks for the comment really appreciated it :D

Reactions: PlayerNotJump

Serafin10CP

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 30, 2015
What is up guys this is Kaz of Kazkatgamer wishing to meet new people play some fun games and in short just have a good time on Youtube :D. I suck with introductions so im using this template XD

Your name: Kaz but friends also call me Dre or Shon
(Optional) Where are you from?: Born Virginia, Raise Rhode Island and England
(Optional) How old are you?: 22
How did you find Freedom!? Pamaj XD
What made you join our forums?: Just interact see what other people are uploading and hopefully make a few friends
What are you hobbies?: Gaming as by the title, but i also like drawing, Graphics, and Music/creating music
What is your favorite food?: Chips almost any kind of bag of chips XP
Why did you start YouTube?: My friends and people online always tell me of what an awesome or great player i am at COD or Battlefield, first persons in general as im a sniper in these games. I never had the equipment to create the vids i wanted at the time, but i saved up and now showing off my skills to the people online what i can do. i hope to make it into someones clan or something but for now its all for fun
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? I wish to be a Dj, Recording artist, Or a professional gamer.
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channel 80% Call of duty related *soon to be 100% BO3* the other precent will be of horror based games i like to play and various other games :D
What kind of content do you upload?: like i said in the top one i Upload quickscoping Call of duty videos and montages

When do you upload?: i try to upload daily if not weekly i'll push out at least 1-3 vids a week just to show that im active and such.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg6xv9md0kdXrtfn7iGls9g

I don't like to ask or beg for subscribers i feel like a subscriber should come from them actually liking my vids not cause i asked them to. i put at the end of all my vids "Like and sub" only cause i must of did something that you liked that made you watch till the end, and if you liked then go ahead and do such a thing as sub, but i won't ask for subs i like to earn them :3

Thank you!

----

Hey KazKatGamer!
That name tho, I love it! :p You seem to have a great understanding on what being a Freedom! Forum member is all about, greeting others and sharing your great work! The only small things that you should think about working on would be the channel art of your YouTube channel, try making it to where it'll really speak to your viewers to make sure they come back for more or for newcomers! I checked out your "KazKat-Why I'm a Cat Person" video and you seem to have done a great job at it!
I hope to hear from you again and keep up the good work!

kazkatgamer

Rising User
Oct 30, 2015
YouTube
----

Hey KazKatGamer!
That name tho, I love it! :p You seem to have a great understanding on what being a Freedom! Forum member is all about, greeting others and sharing your great work! The only small things that you should think about working on would be the channel art of your YouTube channel, try making it to where it'll really speak to your viewers to make sure they come back for more or for newcomers! I checked out your "KazKat-Why I'm a Cat Person" video and you seem to have done a great job at it!
I hope to hear from you again and keep up the good work!
thank you very much for the reply and for the helpful info XD. I'm also glad you enjoyed my video, thats all i really hope for is to entertain :D

Blazerunner70

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2015
Canada
YouTube
Welcome! I played alot of shooters like CoD a few years back. I always tried to do things differently from the norm. Like in BO2, I would give myself only a knife, perks, and play stealth-like until I could get an opponents weapon. Challenge is key!

kazkatgamer

Rising User
Oct 30, 2015
YouTube
Welcome! I played alot of shooters like CoD a few years back. I always tried to do things differently from the norm. Like in BO2, I would give myself only a knife, perks, and play stealth-like until I could get an opponents weapon. Challenge is key!

Understandable :D i'm mostly a Quickscoper, going for the high K/D's and such XD, but i'll use the variety of snipers ranging from the best to worst and just trying to stay positive XD.

Blazerunner70

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2015
Canada
YouTube
Understandable :D i'm mostly a Quickscoper, going for the high K/D's and such XD, but i'll use the variety of snipers ranging from the best to worst and just trying to stay positive XD.

Positivity is the best thing to have, especially as a youtuber in general. But its good that you do try and change it up a bit. Keeps things from going stale.

TheGreatSponge

Rising User
Nov 1, 2015
Denmark
omg i love your profile pic also if your interrested i can hook you up on bigger clans in COD and i am talking 3k clans and stuff... but man i think you should try making othe stuff. i know you do drawings but other games too. if you want to collab just hook me up... (i had a 50 sub youtube but u scrapped it...). also i have one of the worst logos so could you... idk make a drowing which would fit to my channel? its ok if you dont want to.

kazkatgamer

Rising User
Oct 30, 2015
YouTube
welcome to freedom :D glad to have ya here ^_^
Thank you :D[DOUBLEPOST=1446429549][/DOUBLEPOST]
omg i love your profile pic also if your interrested i can hook you up on bigger clans in COD and i am talking 3k clans and stuff... but man i think you should try making othe stuff. i know you do drawings but other games too. if you want to collab just hook me up... (i had a 50 sub youtube but u scrapped it...). also i have one of the worst logos so could you... idk make a drowing which would fit to my channel? its ok if you dont want to.
Currently waiting on BO3 and my Tube will be FILLED with Vid's of that im also working on a Soma Play. As for art right now i can't draw anything at the moment due to my tablet not working right anymore, like it works but its a very uncomfortable work XC. Totally would if could tho![DOUBLEPOST=1446429694][/DOUBLEPOST]
Positivity is the best thing to have, especially as a youtuber in general. But its good that you do try and change it up a bit. Keeps things from going stale.
exactly! and if i feel like my recording won't work out for the day i'll hop into a party with friends and such and we'll play together just having fun :D, then i'll record that :D