Status
Not open for further replies.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello Everyone

For those of you who don't know I started out on YouTube, making gaming video, just over two months ago, and it is my great pleasure to say I have just reached 100 uploads. I initially started uploading clips, from game betas, and then uploaded cut scenes or reveals that I found interesting such, as Until Dawn, or Metal Gear Solid V. Now I upload gameplay videos for such games as Fallout 4, Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Rainbow Six Siege and Star Wars Battlefront to name but a few.

Further to this, and I wasn't sure whether or not I should post these in individual milestone forums but I have also reached 2,500 views, and have a combined watch time of 4,300. This is absolutely FANTASTIC news.

For all of those who may have checked out my channel already, I just want to say a big massive THANK YOU, as without your support none of this would have been possible.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
100 videos in 2 months thats good but remember quality over quantity . I have 37 videos, with over 12000 views.

I will remember quality over quantity, at first i was just focussed on things i liked in games and now if i choose to upload something I try and make it the best I can, and if I am not happy with it, then I won't upload it. Well done on your achievements too, however the main difference between your channels and mine is that mine is a gaming channel so I have a very niche demographic whereas yours is about tech problems and tutorials

Deron Campbell

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 3, 2015
YouTube
I will remember quality over quantity, at first i was just focussed on things i liked in games and now if i choose to upload something I try and make it the best I can, and if I am not happy with it, then I won't upload it. Well done on your achievements too, however the main difference between your channels and mine is that mine is a gaming channel so I have a very niche demographic whereas yours is about tech problems and tutorials
yeh, continue working hard, you love gaming, I love tech lol, hope you continue growing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.