Gaming Just for laughs

Sarcastic Douche

New User
Dec 14, 2015
California
YouTube
My name is Ruben im from California just living life and doing my best to enjoy it, i would like to sit here and explain to you the whole reason why im doing what im doing but i think it would be better to just say that i just want to make others laugh. I'm looking for people to join my group to make that happen my twitter is @SDBGamingg or you could add me on psn SarcasticDouche

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Sarcastic Douche,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!
i would like to sit here and explain to you the whole reason why im doing what im doing but i think it would be better to just say that i just want to make others laugh.
Sounds reasonable enough! So what videos do you plan on uploading to your channel and will you be focusing around a single title or franchise? Many gaming channels tend to focus around the Call of Duty franchise and I see that you already have a few Call of Duty videos up. I also checked out your first commentary, you're really good at Black Ops III! :)

Check out the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already, it's a great place for gamers to socialize within the community!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!