Music Just a new member saying "hello" to Freedom

Insanity Promotions

Freedom! Member
Feb 4, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone <3 My name is Tony (20 years old student) ,and i'm making music edits,today i woke up and just saw that i'm accepted in Freedom network ^^ Thank you.You can check up my edits,a lot of people like them as i see, my channel is 1 month old and i already got almost 300 subs,i usually do my own edits,familiar with the "Nightcore" but the only common thing is that i speed them up,but as i said in the description in my channel,i don't do Nightcore, that's just the name i put for the Edits,cuz i don't know how to name them (tho i decide to rename all of them to their originals names,but this will happen when i'm not bizzy) and those edits have nothing common with nightcore (i'm doing a lot of Edting with FL Studio and i'm adding things that nightcore doesn't have) So i hope you give them a chance and i hope you Enjoy ^^
I found Freedom via my Friends,they send it to me,and i decide to apply,i'm uploading videos every day (from 1 to 3 videos per day)
I'm sorry for my English level,i'm still studying

Last edited:

TrillyGuyCP

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
Denmark
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello everyone <3 My name is Tony (20 years old student) ,and i'm making music edits,today i woke up and just saw that i'm accepted in Freedom network ^^ Thank you.You can check up my edits,a lot of people like them as i see, my channel is 1 month old and i already got almost 300 subs,i usually do my own edits,familiar with the "Nightcore" but the only common thing is that i speed them up,but as i said in the description in my channel,i don't do Nightcore, that's just the name i put for the Edits,cuz i don't know how to name them (tho i decide to rename all of them to their originals names,but this will happen when i'm not bizzy) and those edits have nothing common with nightcore (i'm doing a lot of Edting with FL Studio and i'm adding things that nightcore doesn't have) So i hope you give them a chance and i hope you Enjoy ^^
Welcome to the Freedom! Family!!!
I'm not a fan of nightcore, so I'm happy you just name them that :p

Reactions: Insanity Promotions

Joemeister

Rising User
Mar 23, 2015
Houston, Texas
YouTube
I found Freedom via my Friends,they send it to me,and i decide to apply,i'm uploading videos every day (from 1 to 3 videos per day)
Don't worry about your English! You can write it better than a lot of people I know!

Reactions: Insanity Promotions